Game ball goes to...

Helu, or the entire D

I would not give it to the D at all. We allowed FAU over 100 yards rushing and it didn't seem like our Defensive Lineman were evening trying to get to the QB at time. I think that our D-Line needs to be more aggressive at attacking the QB....I don't think that we even got a QB sack.

My vote would go to Helu. Helu had 152 yards rushing and 3 TD's he'll probably be the Big 12 Player of the Week if Gabbert doesn't get it.

Helu, or the entire D

I would not give it to the D at all. We allowed FAU over 100 yards rushing and it didn't seem like our Defensive Lineman were evening trying to get to the QB at time. I think that our D-Line needs to be more aggressive at attacking the QB....I don't think that we even got a QB sack.

My vote would go to Helu. Helu had 152 yards rushing and 3 TD's he'll probably be the Big 12 Player of the Week if Gabbert doesn't get it.

Yeah not a single sack. Couple of knockdowns I think but no sacks.

Helu, or the entire D

Yeah not a single sack. Couple of knockdowns I think but no sacks.

Was it me or was the D-Line not that aggressive. It seemed like they were always standing up like they were worried that FAU's QB Smith was going to beat them if he ran the ball so they'd stay back and wait for him. They didn't put that much pressure on the QB and I was really disappointed that we didn't get a single sack and there is no reason why we allowed FAU to rush over 100 yds. IF Bo wants a top 10 defense in the Country we have to be more aggressive on the front line and attack that QB. There were times were we got to the QB but it was only a rare moment during the game....but thats just me

Was it me or was the D-Line not that aggressive. It seemed like they were always standing up like they were worried that FAU's QB Smith was going to beat them if he ran the ball so they'd stay back and wait for him. They didn't put that much pressure on the QB and I was really disappointed that we didn't get a single sack and there is no reason why we allowed FAU to rush over 100 yds. IF Bo wants a top 10 defense in the Country we have to be more aggressive on the front line and attack that QB. There were times were we got to the QB but it was only a rare moment during the game....but thats just me

They played aggressive the first couple of series, but I think once they started rotating the D-linemen in and out they seemed like they lost their rhythm. I also like the fact that our DB's got a couple picks from what many scouts believe is a future early round NFL QB. He was having a pretty crappy day and I like to think our D had something to do with it.

...and to the OP, I think the offense in general looked good after a slow start, but Helu and Lee deserve the game ball

They played aggressive the first couple of series, but I think once they started rotating the D-linemen in and out they seemed like they lost their rhythm. I also like the fact that our DB's got a couple picks from what many scouts believe is a future early round NFL QB. He was having a pretty crappy day and I like to think our D had something to do with it.

...and to the OP, I think the offense in general looked good after a slow start, but Helu and Lee deserve the game ball

Agreed. It seemed like they started out strong but once they started rotating players in and out, they lost their rhythm.

Zac Lee. He was under control and not hyper like Ganz. He managed the game very well. He gets rid of the ball smooth and quickly. There was four dropped passes by WR/TE, one ball he purposely threw away, and one he floated for an INT. He was solid, close to perfect.

For just his first game as a starter, it was hands down a better performance than Ganz, Keller, Taylor, etc had in their first starts running the Huskers offense.. way, way better. He gets game ball IMO.

offense - Helllluuuuuu

defense - i offer matt o'hanlon for consideration. fau to be sure - but he impressed me tonite

game brick - Larry Asante...how do you drop that pick? pretty good game otherwise. he was there making the stop every time somebody got into the secondary. safety play was quite good tonite