PAVELKA

I dont get what the deal over Pevelka is. I was totally unimpressed by his sideline work.

some husker fans remember him back in the day and miss him. for about 15 years, he was the voice of husker football. i can remember him as a kid and as much of a goof as he might be, i still have fond memories of listening to him on the radio.

he was no lyell bremser, tho...

M10PA6b3b3o

There you go Pavelka fan crowd he had a mic in his hand at a husker game :boxdedhoarse

They did a decent job. Not really any major foul ups like last years ppv.

Good first game but alot of things to work on as usual but good start.

GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one remembers him anyway. And he managed to create the impression he was wanted, when it was just his own averstising public realtions firm trying to gin up support so he could get the mike back!

I dont get what the deal over Pevelka is. I was totally unimpressed by his sideline work.

some husker fans remember him back in the day and miss him. for about 15 years, he was the voice of husker football. i can remember him as a kid and as much of a goof as he might be, i still have fond memories of listening to him on the radio.

M10PA6b3b3o

Yeah who could forget the "TOUCHDOWN TOMMIE FRAZAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" call from '96.

M10PA6b3b3o

Yeah who could forget the "TOUCHDOWN TOMMIE FRAZAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" call from '96.

I can. However is best was "Double Extra Point - Double Extra Point - Double Extra Point" on a 2 point conversation.

There you go Pavelka fan crowd he had a mic in his hand at a husker game :boxdedhoarse

They did a decent job. Not really any major foul ups like last years ppv.

Good first game but alot of things to work on as usual but good start.

GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one remembers him anyway. And he managed to create the impression he was wanted, when it was just his own averstising public realtions firm trying to gin up support so he could get the mike back!

No one? You don't remember touchdown, touchdown, touchdown? Wow, I must be getting old clocking in at my middle age of 34.

I like the radio guy we have now. But, for me Pavelka would be far down the list, and there have been a lot of them, too many to remember!

I do like having former players like Adrian Fiala and Matt Davidson work the games. And has anyone herad Joe Ganz? Lately, he is working the sidelines.

Van Brwonson was on a show and he did a great job. I wish that they would allow competition on the radio and pay per view. Radio used to open to all at NU!

Jack Payne Dave Blackwell the guy from Lincoln were all very good!

I wish Jim Rose was still around! He really has some history and his books are super! He knows the Husker history better than any I can recall!