Excited for Ark st

nepolo7

Have not been back to campus in over 2 years. Have not seen the Husker live since 07. Really excited to see the changes in the stadium and hit some of the old haunts.

Should be a closer game then this past weekend I think as well.

Time to treat my body like its still 21

Great to have you back in the stadium! Where do you live now?

I think you'll really enjoy the new stadium. The ribbon boards are very nice and they don't take away from the game. They have really incorporated them well.

I'm honestly not a big fan of they way they redesigned the sky boxes. Where they have all our conference and national championships is now lined by a red background with white slashes on the outer rims. I assume some people may like it, I personally liked it the old way.

I heard on the Channel 7 news at 6 PM that two of Ark States starting defenseive players are out for the NU game. I think one is a DT and the other is a DB.

Anybody else hear or read this?

We lost a safety and one of our 'more experienced' o-lineman (guard). We're deep at safety, but our linemen are young.

With that in mind.....who lines up on the right side of your defense on the interior.....Suh?

We lost a safety and one of our 'more experienced' o-lineman (guard). We're deep at safety, but our linemen are young.

With that in mind.....who lines up on the right side of your defense on the interior.....Suh?

Welcome to the board. Hope you stick around even after the game.

BTW: Post #999!

Welcome to the board. Hope you stick around even after the game.

BTW: Post #999!

You get a free Chilito at 1000. chuckleshuffle