Need Sigs?

I am also in need of a new sig and avatar. Husker SpongeBob has been retired, and my old sig was made during the dark years and still had Keller on it. the only reason i kept it for so long was that was made by the one and only Pillen who is a member of the board and also a walk-on at NU.

So if someone could come up with something with Martin and Burkhead in it for a sig would be awesome.

For the avatar, just let your imagination run wild.

thanks

Rob

Hey graphic guys, with the new avatar I'm thinking that a new sig is in order. I was thinking something like BigRedMan's sig where it has his name, with Prince and Gomes, but with the scratchy effect like Miami2001's. Go crazy with it.

Thanks in advance!

Think this might work:

MAUD-1.jpg?t=1265403394

When I first saw Maudfather's sig I thought "what the heck why did someone copy my sig design :( " but then I read through the thread and found that he asked for it to look that way.

You are lucky though, otherwise you would have gotten bad rep!

• Fire 2

Hey graphic guys, with the new avatar I'm thinking that a new sig is in order. I was thinking something like BigRedMan's sig where it has his name, with Prince and Gomes, but with the scratchy effect like Miami2001's. Go crazy with it.

Thanks in advance!

Think this might work:

MAUD-1.jpg?t=1265403394

When I first saw Maudfather's sig I thought "what the heck why did someone copy my sig design :( " but then I read through the thread and found that he asked for it to look that way.

You are lucky though, otherwise you would have gotten bad rep!

Ha yeah I was a little worried about that...

• Fire 2

I am also in need of a new sig and avatar. Husker SpongeBob has been retired, and my old sig was made during the dark years and still had Keller on it. the only reason i kept it for so long was that was made by the one and only Pillen who is a member of the board and also a walk-on at NU.

So if someone could come up with something with Martin and Burkhead in it for a sig would be awesome.

thanks

Rob

maybe this:

HUSKER.jpg?t=1265752900

let me know if you still want an avatar

thanks

Rob

maybe this:

HUSKER.jpg?t=1265752900

let me know if you still want an avatar

looks good, thanks alot

yes i could still use an avatar also

long story short, I have the same IP address as some other (former) members. School issued computers. They decided to get the IP address banned, which includes me. I do not have the programs I need on my home computer, and the only way I can access this site on my school computer is via proxy, which is very slow. I'll work on a few and see if i cant get them up in the next 48 hours or so.

long story short, I have the same IP address as some other (former) members. School issued computers. They decided to get the IP address banned, which includes me. I do not have the programs I need on my home computer, and the only way I can access this site on my school computer is via proxy, which is very slow. I'll work on a few and see if i cant get them up in the next 48 hours or so.

Thanks in advance for the extra effort. Too bad those "other members" got that ip banned.