Need Sigs?

I have a sig request.

Can I get one that is blackshirt based, but with Michael Booker as the football player in it. One pic of him or a couple, whatever works. Throw my name on it somwhere (small or big). I like the two you have in the first post of this thread. Something similar is fine. Put Blackshirts across it.

Thanks in advance.

It does look pretty good... I bet one that incorporates some sort of vintage appeareance with old Herbie, Suh, and Scott Frost would be pretty sweet too :dumdum

That does sound pretty cool. I'd slap that together for ya, but it'd probably look like a 3 year old's color book...

sweet, if you'd like too, i would really enjoy a sig with Dejon Gnomes, or Crick n have it say BosnianHusker77 with a Nebraska football flag and a pre-1992 Bosnian flag (white with icon in middle) faded in the background somehow and whatever else you think would be tight.. however you do your magic!! if you cant do it its totally cool tho man

sweet, if you'd like too, i would really enjoy a sig with Dejon Gnomes, or Crick n have it say BosnianHusker77 with a Nebraska football flag and a pre-1992 Bosnian flag (white with icon in middle) faded in the background somehow and whatever else you think would be tight.. however you do your magic!! if you cant do it its totally cool tho man

Bhusker.jpg?t=1268198959

not my best work so if you want a revision, just let me know

• Fire 1

Bhusker.jpg?t=1268198959

So either you skipped me on purpose because of my bizarre request or you just missed it. I changed the request so I'm not looking for such a difficult player to find.

Can I get one that is blackshirt based, preferably a guy/guys from the past (Wistrom, Alberts, Rucker, Minter, Brown). Throw my name on it somwhere (small or big). I like the two you have in the first post of this thread. Something similar is fine. Put Blackshirts real big on it somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Bhusker.jpg?t=1268198959

So either you skipped me on purpose because of my bizarre request or you just missed it. I changed the request so I'm not looking for such a difficult player to find.

Can I get one that is blackshirt based, preferably a guy/guys from the past (Wistrom, Alberts, Rucker, Minter, Brown). Throw my name on it somwhere (small or big). I like the two you have in the first post of this thread. Something similar is fine. Put Blackshirts real big on it somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

patience is a virtue my friend

HNKC.jpg?t=1268262649

• Fire 1

Bhusker.jpg?t=1268198959

its cool bra i really appreciate it anyways.. if you want to make a better one its cool with me ide really appreciate it man! thnanks for this one though!

Bhusker.jpg?t=1268198959

Thanks in advance.

patience is a virtue my friend

HNKC.jpg?t=1268262649

Its perfect. Patience is not one of my chosen virtues... ask my wife. Thanks you rock!