Who is Zac Lee?

SwiftFan87

Mike DeArmond taunting Nebraska fans. Looks like he just wants to start up some words with Nebraska fans...

Who is this guy and why should anyone care what he says?

He's a Mizzou beat writer for the Kansas City Star. They talk about him sometimes on USC in Omaha. I was just putting his vlog up, you don't have to look at it if you don't want.

It's cool, it's just that I've never heard of the guy. I have the sound down here at work, but the guy looked homeless or something. :lol:

Mike DeArmond taunting Nebraska fans. Looks like he just wants to start up some words with Nebraska fans...

Who is this guy and why should anyone care what he says?

He's a Mizzou beat writer for the Kansas City Star. They talk about him sometimes on USC in Omaha. I was just putting his vlog up, you don't have to look at it if you don't want.

It's cool, it's just that I've never heard of the guy. I have the sound down here at work, but the guy looked homeless or something. :lol:

He's a "journalist" who's a complete homer for Mizzou and openly takes blatant shots at other teams to rub things in their faces when Mizzou does well and they don't. And Nebraska isn't the only one on the receiving end of his articles. It's any Mizzou opponent. He once had a vlog where he was obviously drunk and slurring and rambling on and on. That has since been removed by the Star. Couldn't find it, but it was funny. This is your Mizzou journalist at his finest. And yes, he does always look homeless and sound drunk.

I think this is a good thing. Yes, they got caught with their pants down.. obviously not knowing the conference they were covering very well.

However; it makes me giddy to think that we're still being overlooked.. it will make it that much sweeter when we win our first high profile game.

So, let's all hope that Lee let's his name echo through the halls of ESPN come next saturday in Blacksburg.