Today's Score?

Hunter94

my prediction: this game will be tougher for the Huskers, as ASU has some talented players and they did beat A&M last year at College Station. NU 31 ASU 20. Watch the turnovers, they could either make us or break us. Everyone needs to finish this game healthy as well, account VT is up next.

I don't think that is a bad prediction, but I will throw my two cents in. I think this entire game is going to be dependant on how well our passing game can get going early on. If it goes well, so will the running game, and we will score a lot of points and it will be close. If it doesn't, we are going to get blown out, and Helu will probably have the game of his life (for some reason playing ASU does that to people).

I think it will be very close, or an absolute blowout. I don't see us sticking anywhere near the 21 point spread.

my prediction: this game will be tougher for the Huskers, as ASU has some talented players and they did beat A&M last year at College Station. NU 31 ASU 20. Watch the turnovers, they could either make us or break us. Everyone needs to finish this game healthy as well, account VT is up next.

Early morning jitters? :dunno

I do feel similar though. I think it'll be close as well. Just not 100% sure that our Defense has "arrived" yet. After one game. Plus, if our offense is not in synch, game will be close. We may pull away late in the game. 34-17

For the record though, I hope we blow them out.