They looked flat

They looked flat after our 21 pts put up early, but I don't know what the heck your talking about with Niles Paul. Maybe he was mad that his long TD was called back, but I never even noticed him acting out at all.

In regards to him being mad about his "long TD" the O line got away with a big time clip on his 30 yard TD reverse in the begining of the 2nd quarter. So it is my hope that he and the rest of the team can have a short term memory on good or bad plays

Maybe it's just me... but it seems like Lee's passes are in the air a long time.

His passes do seem to float and he has thrown passes directly to the defense in the flats in both games. (Luckily the teams sucked so it wasnt picked off.) I really dont think the linebackers are going to be up to the challenge. They are very late on reads and take very bad angle in pursuit.

But im just a message boarder we will see in a couple days

You are crazy.

Lee in my opinion is the most accurate passer with one the best arms I've seen wear Nebraska colors.

Not saying that NU doesn't need to kick up a few pegs next week, but a dominating win (38-9 with the ball as the game ends is dominating in my opinion) against a team that looked extraordinarily well coached and prepared (think about it, no false starts, or holding, or any mental gaffes to speak of in that respect) is good enough for me and let's see what the 19th brings.

Maybe it's just me... but it seems like Lee's passes are in the air a long time.

His passes do seem to float and he has thrown passes directly to the defense in the flats in both games. (Luckily the teams sucked so it wasnt picked off.) I really dont think the linebackers are going to be up to the challenge. They are very late on reads and take very bad angle in pursuit.

But im just a message boarder we will see in a couple days

You are crazy.

Lee in my opinion is the most accurate passer with one the best arms I've seen wear Nebraska colors.

Not saying that NU doesn't need to kick up a few pegs next week, but a dominating win (38-9 with the ball as the game ends is dominating in my opinion) against a team that looked extraordinarily well coached and prepared (think about it, no false starts, or holding, or any mental gaffes to speak of in that respect) is good enough for me and let's see what the 19th brings.

Because I have a different opinion than you that make me crazy? I am going off of what I watch and if you didnt see the play where the the defender had the pick in his hand popped it up and we were able to complete a long pass that you. Zac has not had a secondary that has been any where around his recievers. The tight end has been running around free in the past two games.

Watched the game and from my point of view, they looked very flat. Played with little to no intensity. Missed assignments. Stupid penalties (Thanks Marcel for negating that 70yd TD by Paul with your holding call). The OL couldn't keep Arkie St from sacking Lee a couple of times. Our running game sucked. Helu looked out of it. Burky played pretty decent. Niles Paul looked pissed off like he didn't want to be there. At the very least his head was not in the game. Over all, I would give them a C+...B- at the very most

These guys need to really step it up this week if they want to have any chance against VaTech <_<

I totally agree. There were moments of intensity, but for most of the game it seemed like they were just "getting by". I mean all the touchdowns we scored were stupid easy honestly. We won't get those against VT or even MU. It really wasn't quite what I wanted to see out there. Hopefully they were just thinking about next week (still inexcusable) and they really don't have that attitude from here on out.

I totally agree. There were moments of intensity, but for most of the game it seemed like they were just "getting by". I mean all the touchdowns we scored were stupid easy honestly. We won't get those against VT or even MU. It really wasn't quite what I wanted to see out there. Hopefully they were just thinking about next week (still inexcusable) and they really don't have that attitude from here on out.

I wouldn't say all the the touchdowns were "stupid easy".

McNeil's two touchdowns, for instance: one was a great throw by Lee to the corner, the other was an athletic play by McNeil.

Those guys made them look easy. IMO.