***Official VaTech Look-a-like thread***

Tyrod Taylor

taylor.t.jpg

Ray Jay

rayjkimsextapeut4.jpg

For those who don't have a clue who Ray Jay is, he is the less well known and less talented brother of that singer Brandy. He is better known for his sex tape with Kim Kardashian...I know that Tie-Rod's face is a dead ringer for Ray Jay, but I don't care to find out if the rest matches.

what was wrong with the other one?

It was from last year.

But it still had unused rollover minutes left...You know they're just as good as new minutes :box

Wait..Is this like the "alternate golf outing" from ~three seasons ago?

For those who don't have a clue who Ray Jay is, he is the less well known and less talented brother of that singer Brandy. He is better known for his sex tape with Kim Kardashian...I know that Tie-Rod's face is a dead ringer for Ray Jay, but I don't care to find out if the rest matches.

Ray who?

Brandy?

Tyrod Taylor

taylor.t.jpg

Ray Jay

rayjkimsextapeut4.jpg

Ray who?

Brandy?

Hey, He's famous enough to have his own reality show on VH1!!! And besides as I said...sex tape with Kim Kardashian...so it doesn't matter if you haven't heard of him! :dumdum