Kayne West is a tool

I've never really cared for the guy nor do I even like his music. BTW I've always thought that Stronger was an annoying song and I hated it when it was played during a Husker game back especially back in 07 when we had one of the worst Husker teams ever assembled.

But I didn't watch the MTV Video Music Awards but I heard what happened and I really didn't think much of it until I saw the video. Kayne made a fool of himself with his comments directed toward Taylor Swift and then leaves making Taylor feel all awkward and she doesn't even know what to say or how to finish her speech. I'm glad that later in the show Beyonce brings Taylor back up on stage to finish her speech....and I'm not even a Beyonce fan but with what she did I like Beyonce just a little bit more.

Here is the video I found.....sorry if its crappy but it was so hard to find the actual clip on Youtube with all of the other misleading video picture icons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdrFqSpuocw

Thoughs?

According to Barack, he's a jackass.

But yes, he's an absolute tool. He completely embarrassed his self at the VMA's.

I wish he had. But he didn't.

I think he did. Especially since he was complaining about the best female video award, and then Beyonce won the overall best award, so they weren't going to give her the best female award too.

According to Barack, he's a jackass.

But yes, he's an absolute tool. He completely embarrassed his self at the VMA's.

I wish he had. But he didn't.

I think he did. Especially since he was complaining about the best female video award, and then Beyonce won the overall best award, so they weren't going to give her the best female award too.

I agree with you. But what I was saying is I don't he is embarrassed for his actions. I think his ego is so huge he really never gave it a sincere thought. Sure he "apologized" but did he mean it?