Is Nebraska more like Marshall

Twodocs

Is Nebraska more like Marshall OR is Nebraska more like Alabama?

The VT QB had -26 yards rushing against Alabama.

"So far, Virginia Tech’s offense has performed at both ends of the spectrum. In their 34-24 loss to the Crimson Tide, the Hokies totaled only 155 yards of offense. In their rout of Marshall last week, Virginia Tech amassed 605 yards of total offense -- the most ever under offensive coordinator Bryan Stinespring."

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/i...springboard-win

Is Nebraska more like Marshall OR is Nebraska more like Alabama?

I think Nebraska is more like Nebraska. We play our own game with our own schemes.

Very nice.

We will find out Saturday. If we lose by a small point margin or win, then we are more like Alabama. Lose badly, and we're like Marshall.

I don't think any team on our schedule is capable of dominating us this year though. Not saying we are overly talented and capable of winning every game on our schedule, but we have enough talent and speed to the point of not losing terribly.

Marshall is a worse team than either sunbelt team we have played this year. If our numbers don't mean anything after who we played, they don't get to count any numbers from Marshall. And if trends are what they have been for VT, they will play a field position game with offense, and not be able to score many points. If NU does not come out on the wrong end of the turnover battle, and avoids stupid penalties, the Huskers should win. The offense should be able to put of 30, and thats about all you need to beat VT unless the aforementioned happens. VT is not a team set up to win a shoot out, They average about 155 passing a game.

Marshall is a worse team than either sunbelt team we have played this year. If our numbers don't mean anything after who we played, they don't get to count any numbers from Marshall. And if trends are what they have been for VT, they will play a field position game with offense, and not be able to score many points. If NU does not come out on the wrong end of the turnover battle, and avoids stupid penalties, the Huskers should win. The offense should be able to put of 30, and thats about all you need to beat VT unless the aforementioned happens. VT is not a team set up to win a shoot out, They average about 155 passing a game.

yeah and they had minus 26 rushing yards against bama that is a goal for the blackshirts to beat! a beatdown of epic proportions is in order here I can fosee NU with great performance under Bo i9f the refs do not get in the way again!r