This just in...

n.e.husker

Mark May saying he beleaves in our Huskers this weekend against VT.

just wanted to let everybody know.

Damn you beat me too it....I was just going to post this. I think that I pissed in my pants a little bit when Mark May said that.

Craig James said that Nebraska hasn't had their blackshirts in years and when they washed them they turned white and then he said that BYU was a better football team to talk about than Nebraska. BYU may be the better team but you can't side step the fact that Nebraska is getting better.

i can't believe that tool would say whiteshirts. I hope we hold their offense to under 200 yards just so that dude will look dump, for some reason that really bothered me

Isn't he the guy that lived in the shadow of Eric Dickerson? Oh well SMU sucks just like he does as an analyst but then again it'll be that much sweeter when we win and all the doubters eat their words.

No big deal guys.

We were known to call them the pink shirts a few years back.

Mark May has always been honest in his feelings. He said last year that Pelini would change the program and we would see it soon. He is just a little to east coast for us to understand I think. matter of fact no gray, just black or white.

I think if we do get by VaTech and I have a good feeling about that for some reason, we will see ESPN and all media be more positive towards us. Winning cures all problems.

It doesn't matter, because they already know what they're going to say after the game. If you haven't been living under a rock this past week, you'll know that all of the media is saying that this game is a measuring stick for both teams. That means that if NU wins, they're going to state that obviously VT was overrated, thus dissing VT AND backhandedly dissing NU. If NU loses--even if by a point, NU isn't yet ready to join the national conversation. Mark my words. We won't get any love either way.