This just in...

n.e.husker

Craig James, whiteshirts???

First of all, wasn't he the QB getting his d*ck knocked in the dirt by the bears in Superbowl XVCIICVCXX???

Craig James needs to pull his head out of his ass and realize that BYU is this years Boise St/Utah. They're going to lose a conference game twords the end of the season, and that's that.

Its wicked how ppl's feelings are so up and down. Hate Mark May for life, dude say's Huskers might win, and ppl have orgasms and like him. The following week he'll hate on the Huskers, who cares, and its gossip hate again.

Just know your Husker stuff and be tough. You know more about NU than most. Flinging this to anyone who needs it. Walk the street with head up and shoulders back. Be a Husker.

You guys are frankly...ridiculous. Craig James is accurate, our defense hasn't shown anything in several years (besides being OK in 2006) that deserves national praise, and Mark May does not hate Nebraska.

Neither does Kirk Herbstreit.

Fine, does it bother you that James orgasms when anybody says SEC, or that his nose is brown from Tebow's ass?

Are you sure it was the right Mark May? Like was he black and have glasses and played at Pitt? No way it was that one... That's like blasphemy for ESPN or Mark May...

Me wonders if it is politically correct to ask if a black man is black even when describing him?

I have specific information regarding instances where just such a thing has happened. But I am not at liberty to share more than this. To be fair, this type of thing is not limited to Black people. It is a phenomenon I have observed in people of many genders, races, national origins and religions.