1620 zone

Twodocs

Good to see him back. Maybe this will open some eyes on the coaching staff, and get these kids some playing time when a game is in well in hand. First two games were over starting the 4th Q. The starters are in till 6 or 7 min left or less. Good time to let the kids that don't see any or much playing time, get their feet wet, for all the hard work they put in through the week. Only maybe a couple of games left now, for them to get that playing time. jmo......

GBR!!!

Those starters needed the PT more than the backups, though. Our starters barely have more experience than the 4th string.

There's not much to learn after running against those two teams. Except maybe how to get hurt, in a mop a roll, that your not really into any more. We will need more than two backs before this season is over. Why not let them have a touch or two, to at least let them feel, that they are not forgotten.

GBR!!!

There's not much to learn after running against those two teams. Except maybe how to get hurt, in a mop a roll, that your not really into any more. We will need more than two backs before this season is over. Why not let them have a touch or two, to at least let them feel, that they are not forgotten.

Because we're in the business of winning games, not holding hands. Okafor wants to quit the team because he didn't see the field? Whaa. Bu-Bye.

These aren't the 90s. We're not reloading, we're rebuilding. In a couple of years the Collins Okafors of the world will get to play in the 4th quarter. Now, our starters lack game experience. Maybe it's against a weak opponent when we're up by 40, maybe it's when we're down by a dozen on the road. But that PT is better served RIGHT NOW in the hands of the starters, or their immediate backups.

Bo put LaTravis Washington in during the 4th quarter of the FAU game. He's cognizant of the need to develop as many players as possible. But he WILL NOT do that at the expense of the starters. Okafor found that out, left, then wised up and realized what's what. Kudos to him for that.

Because we're in the business of winning games, not holding hands. Okafor wants to quit the team because he didn't see the field? Whaa. Bu-Bye.

These aren't the 90s. We're not reloading, we're rebuilding. In a couple of years the Collins Okafors of the world will get to play in the 4th quarter. Now, our starters lack game experience. Maybe it's against a weak opponent when we're up by 40, maybe it's when we're down by a dozen on the road. But that PT is better served RIGHT NOW in the hands of the starters, or their immediate backups.

Bo put LaTravis Washington in during the 4th quarter of the FAU game. He's cognizant of the need to develop as many players as possible. But he WILL NOT do that at the expense of the starters. Okafor found that out, left, then wised up and realized what's what. Kudos to him for that.

We both have our ideas about what is the best way to help this team. I still think getting these backups a little more playing time can't hurt. Bo does seem have this team heading in the right direction, and I hope he can get us back to reloading each year. Till he gets that type of team together, it will still be hard to keep everyone happy. Lets hope we have some of those 40 game blow outs, so we can see if he is willing to give some of those kids more playing time. I think we get see this weekend, how this team is coming together.

We will need all these kids, before this year is over. IMHO

GBR!!!

We both have our ideas about what is the best way to help this team. I still think getting these backups a little more playing time can't hurt. Bo does seem have this team heading in the right direction, and I hope he can get us back to reloading each year. Till he gets that type of team together, it will still be hard to keep everyone happy. Lets hope we have some of those 40 game blow outs, so we can see if he is willing to give some of those kids more playing time. I think we get see this weekend, how this team is coming together.

We will need all these kids, before this year is over. IMHO

I think we'll see quite a few kids we haven't seen play next week against Louisiana-Lafayette.

And in case anyone else asks - no, I don't think they'll give us a game even after seeing them beat KSU.