West Omaha Gameday Bar?

BUELLER

Hey guys, what is the best place to watch the game tomorrow in West Omaha? I want a pretty crazy/rowdy type place but nothing full of douchebags that are going to try to start fights...just a WHOLE LOT of people yelling for the Huskers. Anyone have any suggestions on which bars have an awesome gameday experience in West Omaha?

Thanks!

Bueller

Icehouse not such a bad idea. I am in SOUTHWEST Omaha, 168th between Q and Harrison, but willing travel if the atmosphere is worth it...

Go Millard West. Brewsky's?

I thin the Prestiege at 170 th and Pacific has a very nioce set up and good eats mature crowd plenty of tvs

Good idea... I worked at Pac Springs Golf course over the summer and worked with them a couple of times, nice place.

Icehouse not such a bad idea. I am in SOUTHWEST Omaha, 168th between Q and Harrison, but willing travel if the atmosphere is worth it...

Go Millard West. Brewsky's?

I thin the Prestiege at 170 th and Pacific has a very nioce set up and good eats mature crowd plenty of tvs

Good idea... I worked at Pac Springs Golf course over the summer and worked with them a couple of times, nice place.

Brewsky's is a great place to go in SW Omaha for a game/games.