Cody Green's first start next Saturday?

I'd love it if Green was the next V. Young or T. Frazier but until the coaches decide he's the starter this is all just pointless speculation...

No, you don't say. I thought that's what a message board was for? A little speculation here and there?

It is but I mean how many times do people want to say the same thing over and over ya know? That's all.

has the subject been broached today, before this thread? If so, my sincerest apologies.

If Zac's the starter, get yourself ready for a 9-4 season. No more, no less.

The guy is average.

If Cody Green is average, then you play him and get on down that road.

One game and all of a sudden he is average? Come now.

He is a fine QB. His first college game on the road, his first big challenge. Sure he played pretty poorly but our receivers could not get open readily and well.... bottom line is he'll be good.

And yes a 9-4 season is what we'll have --- or 8-5. Given our talent at NU overall that is all a reasonable fan could or should expect.

we had plenty of people open.....

Wow... i can not believe i actually read this post, yet reply to it, if you know a thing about college football you do no change qbs after a single loss... r u crazy?? y is this even being brought up... i thought nebraska fans were the most intelligent in college football.. zac lee did all he could with the plays that were called, i didn't see maybe 4-5 mistakes left on the field... ZAC LEE IS OUR QB AND WE WILL SUCCEED WITH HIM!! tough loss that was heartbreaking but to place this on lee losing his job is just absolutely ridiculous!

you're really going to bail on a guy after his first start in a hostile environment...in Blacksburg? That's pretty darn low.

nahh. My question is are they even considering it. I doubt they let Green start, but I am sure the thought is occurring to them, since Lafayette is basically a warm up game.

The thought isn't even crossing their minds.

People may as well just drop this whole thing with Cody until at least next year. Barring injury, he will not play significant snaps at all this year.

you're really going to bail on a guy after his first start in a hostile environment...in Blacksburg? That's pretty darn low.

nahh. My question is are they even considering it. I doubt they let Green start, but I am sure the thought is occurring to them, since Lafayette is basically a warm up game.

No it isn't. F U C K

I am so sick of this boner everybody has for Green.

He can't even run 5% of the plays.

HE WILL NOT START THIS YEAR.

I can't believe this sh#t, actually I can. Typical bull sh#t from ignorant morons....

Some "fans" know nothing about the game.

No it isn't. F U C K

I am so sick of this boner everybody has for Green.

He can't even run 5% of the plays.

HE WILL NOT START THIS YEAR.

I can't believe this sh#t, actually I can. Typical bull sh#t from ignorant morons....

Some "fans" know nothing about the game.

Shhhhhhhhh don't let BuzzardBilly see this response about his well you know........