VT lose will make the Huskers STRONGER

Apathy

I can Definetly see 9 Win's But I can also see the team Learning from the mistake's and winning 10 or more game's. With that said, the team could fall apart and loose the rest of the season But I highly highly Doubt that happen's :) It is a tough loss no doubt, BUT we still have alot of game's to play. We can still have a great season!! And I Believe we will still have a great season

You will not be seeing 9 wins if you can not score in the red zone and punt on fourth and goal when you have the best field goal kicker in the country!

When your coaching staff is in a emmotionalk hissy fit they do not make good decions and cost you games!

Get used to losing more than we lost last year and pray Alex Henery does not get hurt!

Stock up on headphone sets for the head coach!

We will recover. Its what what Bo is best at. Motivation.

Whether we won or lost that game, Bo was still gonna light a fire under those kids asses. I mean c;mon, there is no way Bo was happy with our offensive play, W or L.

The loss sucks, but Bo is still gonna push for a better offensive execution for the rest of season.

Anyone watch the Texas vs Tech game? They look way faster and more disciplined....just sayin. Now I will wait to be crucified, but our schedule doesn't get any easier.

By the way, I wouldn't want to be Louisiana-Lafayette. They are going to be hurting after the game.

Yeah I guess, but what will the win we get prove. We can score at will against a terrible conference and cant a win against an equally inept offense. V-Tech won the game congrats to them but they were not a very good team. I am going on the record and saying they will be beat by Miami. Watching the game I got that we were equally as talented as them with them having a little more speed at tailback.

October will be a very interesting month for this team. It can be 4 - 0 or 2 - 2. We will see where yeteray lost takes the team.

The thread title says it all and this game just like the Texas Tech game from last year will make our players play better down the road and more confident. We left Lubbock last year knowing that we could've beat TT and our coaches, players, and fans knew that. We won 6 of our last 7 games last year after the TT lose including the Clemson win.

I still believe that we could win 9 games this year. I've gotten over the lose to VT because hey we only lost by 1 point at Lane Stadium....won of the toughest stadiums to play at in the Nation. Bo will light a fire under our players asses and we'll play a hell a lot better.

Lets keep positive and supporting our Huskers in these tough loses. I have confidence in Bo, Zac Lee, our Defense to play tougher in the remainder of our schedule to have a 9-10 winning season. GO BIG RED

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

AMen. We all knew they wouldn't go undefeated. But to go into that environment and pretty much pull it off, I am very happy. Although I wanted a win, we are headed in the right direction.

GBR!!!!!

The thread title says it all and this game just like the Texas Tech game from last year will make our players play better down the road and more confident. We left Lubbock last year knowing that we could've beat TT and our coaches, players, and fans knew that. We won 6 of our last 7 games last year after the TT lose including the Clemson win.

I still believe that we could win 9 games this year. I've gotten over the lose to VT because hey we only lost by 1 point at Lane Stadium....won of the toughest stadiums to play at in the Nation. Bo will light a fire under our players asses and we'll play a hell a lot better.

Lets keep positive and supporting our Huskers in these tough loses. I have confidence in Bo, Zac Lee, our Defense to play tougher in the remainder of our schedule to have a 9-10 winning season. GO BIG RED

Time for a grammar lesson for you people who can't grasp the present and past tense use of the word "lose".

"VT Lose will make the Huskers STRONGER" - No, the LOSS will

"Lets keep positive and supporting our Huskers in these tough loses" - No, tough LOSSES

Also see varying uses of the words 'Loose' 'Loosing' etc...It isn't that tough of a word, why do so many people massacre it? I'm pretty sure it was covered in 1st grade...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Lose

Time for a grammar lesson for you people who can't grasp the present and past tense use of the word "lose".

"VT Lose will make the Huskers STRONGER" - No, the LOSS will

"Lets keep positive and supporting our Huskers in these tough loses" - No, tough LOSSES

Also see varying uses of the words 'Loose' 'Loosing' etc...It isn't that tough of a word, why do so many people massacre it? I'm pretty sure it was covered in 1st grade...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Lose

WOW really.....this is a message board and the internet....you'll see things like that a lot...get over it. If you're not going to talk about Husker football than go find a grammer message board instead since thats the only thing you're interested in.

This should light a fire under the coach's and players ass! We will come out in our next game a lot better team. A loss always does a team good.

They need to commit to never playing another game without scoring a touchdown and despite all the praise for the defense I saw more sloppy tackling than good yesterday.

Im sorry but i just dont agree.

Im sorry but 4 and 1 punt, that was the game. Bo should know better then that. 1 friggin yard. ONE.

And I dont agree with that. It was the right call to punt. What happens if the snap gets fumbled or you get thrown for a loss? Right call and I still belive!!!!

:yeah It's all hindsight. Had Bo went for it and they didn't convert, and VT scores the winning touchdown, these comments would be opposite. They would be saying how wrong it was to go for it and should have punted. I fully agree with the call that was made. The defense had shut down VT in the second half, to the tune of about 60 yards I believe. Why would you not punt and trust your defense to win the game for you? Just my .02