So long Huskerboard

I was really disappointed in a longtime member starting a thread tonite behind the woodshed attacking a certain Defensive player...

He should know how hard it is not to bite on a pump fake having supposedly played the position himself in high school..

And just because someone writes that it's all this one guy's fault, dozens more will basically repeat verbatim the same observation even though none of us know if any special package was being used to confuse the other team...(Just because a guy is the closest to the guy catching the ball..doesn't mean it was his responsibility)..Back in High school ball..Sure the safety's main responsibility is to not let anyone behind him, but against a mobile QB which Pelini Defenses notoriously always have trouble with (even @ LSU), there's no telling what he/we might be using to help confuse Tyrod.

We all sometimes do things in the heat of the moment. I know I've been guilty of it, typing out a whole rant to only at the last minute pushing the delete button, because enough time had passed for me to cool off. (slow typing skills can be a big help sometimes)

Still didn't change the fact I was cussing the poor guy out in my living room. Watching the replay later, there were more than one missed assignment which caused a chain reaction breakdown resulting in a really big mistake.

have fun in texas, they talk enough crap about us so honestly good luck, but seriously think before you post

POT meet KETTLE. (1)There are more Nebraska fans in Texas than any other state besides Nebraska. (2)Last I checked, a good chunk of the NU roster is from Texas and growing. Quit being (3)an a-hole.

BuzzardBilly's account has been banned - three personal attacks.

Were those the three? I know I feel offended implying Texas has more Nebraska fans than Arizona.. <_<

***SNIP***

No - there was another thread in which he also attacked a member, as well as a different post within this thread.

It's pretty ridiculous he was banned in my opinion..

Thanks for sharing.

..will saying that get ME banned?
Yes - and given what you did to get your first warning, you should already understand that.

Is this the Third Reich or Soviet Russia? I guess we'll see.
Neither - it's an Internet message board that requests that members don't attack each other. He agreed to that when he signed up, as did you. It is not too much to ask that members engage in actual debate rather than juvenile rants and name calling. It's not that difficult to do.

But telling someone to "quit being an a-hole" isn't the same as calling them an "a-hole."
No one said it was. On the other hand, no one said he was banned for that, either. Take a moment to read not only that particular post, but his posts in this thread and some others, and you'll see the personal attacks.

Like usual people gang up on one person on this board anytime someone has a different opinion or anything remotely negative. I mean you call this board friendly and open, but look how many people told him good riddance and see you later and don't let the door hit you. You ban him because he wasn't being civil but look how the rest act. Absolutely ridiculous.
So find another board. If you don't like it, don't stay. Most people, when placing their hand on a hot stove, know enough to take their hand off. What is ridiculous is subjecting yourself day-after-day to an Internet message board that you don't enjoy.

I know just enough about college football to be dangerous. Kind of like the rest of the posters on this board.

It gets a little old when you post a question that it starts a flame war. I live in Texas but have been a Huskers fan all my life, but some of you a-holes make being a Nebraska fan, ummmm, difficult.

I realize that the truth is that there are likely a few on here that bully other posters with their flames and insults. Seeming know-it-alls. It's too bad, because I love to talk about Huskers football - what ifs, recruits, prospects, games, would'ves, should'ves, and could'ves. This is a message board for fans. Not all questions are going to be considered "good" or "educated" to members. I recognize that. But there's no need to be nasty and ugly. That's not the Nebraska way.

The fact is, there are a few on this board that consider any question that they don't ask as "dumb". And they're ruining the board for all of the rest.

Enjoyed it guys. Have fun with your board.

GO BIG RED.

Thanks have a good day.

If you want to see what a board becomes that has no real admins, go look at the comments in the KCStar after articles. They are ridiculous, rude and not worth reading. I quickly saw that and took my posting elsewhere. If people just want manic spamming and name calling, go there...

I know just enough about college football to be dangerous. Kind of like the rest of the posters on this board.

It gets a little old when you post a question that it starts a flame war. I live in Texas but have been a Huskers fan all my life, but some of you a-holes make being a Nebraska fan, ummmm, difficult.

I realize that the truth is that there are likely a few on here that bully other posters with their flames and insults. Seeming know-it-alls. It's too bad, because I love to talk about Huskers football - what ifs, recruits, prospects, games, would'ves, should'ves, and could'ves. This is a message board for fans. Not all questions are going to be considered "good" or "educated" to members. I recognize that. But there's no need to be nasty and ugly. That's not the Nebraska way.

The fact is, there are a few on this board that consider any question that they don't ask as "dumb". And they're ruining the board for all of the rest.

Enjoyed it guys. Have fun with your board.

GO BIG RED.

really its just that you are an idiot, Cody Green to start? Come on get real