Our coaching staff has some explainin

Twodocs

We have a play to let Suh carry it in?

I have never seen a fourth and goal punt!

We have no substitution policy, so we will never see fresh legs eg. Helu 28 caries Rex B 0 carries!

Perhaps TO could teach these coaches how to score in the red zone.

What do you mean we do not need a bull of a fullback?

When Holt scores and the refs says no get a review! Who knew he did score?

If your qb is rattled and missing every pass put in the # 2 QB and don''t try to pass every down in the red zone!

And finally if you are going to bullheaded about the above, please be humble and accept defeat or don't have a media press conference to show you are a rude juvenille who does not know how to be gracious in the defeat you just engineered.

And since you are so loathe to develop these policies get used to losing! dedhoarsededhoarse

:yeah:yeah:yeah

We were back near the 40yd line. What else was there to do? We shot ourselves in the foot during that series. The players know it, coaches know and we know it. Could Henery have made that kick? Perhaps. But second guessing does no good. I do know this though. Our defense was playing absolutely phenomonal the 2nd half. So why not punt and force VaTech to score? And on that particular series, they didn't. They punted.

We were back near the 40yd line. What else was there to do? We shot ourselves in the foot during that series. The players know it, coaches know and we know it. Could Henery have made that kick? Perhaps. But second guessing does no good. I do know this though. Our defense was playing absolutely phenomonal the 2nd half. So why not punt and force VaTech to score? And on that particular series, they didn't. They punted.

I am not saying we shouldn't have punted and totally agree. However, I don't think I have ever seen a 4th and goal where a team had to punt. :wtf

I am not saying we shouldn't have punted and totally agree. However, I don't think I have ever seen a 4th and goal where a team had to punt. :wtf

'

Ah ok...I gotcha. I agree...I don't think I've ever seen that situation either. My apologies if I sounded harsh. This board seems to still be in complete nuclear meltdown right now.

I wonder how we ever won the Colorado game last year?

Alex Henery?? Why didn't we punt there? Again?

'

Ah ok...I gotcha. I agree...I don't think I've ever seen that situation either. My apologies if I sounded harsh. This board seems to still be in complete nuclear meltdown right now.

I wonder how we ever won the Colorado game last year?

Alex Henery?? Why didn't we punt there? Again?

'

Key difference here.

Last year against CU when Henery kicked the 56yder, We werent winning.

This year, against VaTech, we were winning.

With the lead in the 4th quarter, 4th down and Goal from the 40, what was the coach to do?

Try the field goal?

This would be good considering it would match the distance of Alex Henery's 57

(10 yards to the goal post from the goaling, and the 7 yard most kickers take to get the ball up with out contact) however, if the kick is missed you know have given the team the ball on the 40, or it could be returned.

V-Tech is know for block kicks espically of distance.

There are many things to second guess, but the offense let the team down. You have the ball in the redzone pretty much all game and cant get in the endzone. 40 yards of penaltys that cant be blamed on the refs. It was a bad showing.

We have a play to let Suh carry it in?

We have no substitution policy, so we will never see fresh legs eg. Helu 28 caries Rex B 0 carries!

Perhaps TO could teach these coaches how to score in the red zone.

What do you mean we do not need a bull of a fullback?

When Holt scores and the refs says no get a review! Who knew he did score?

If your qb is rattled and missing every pass put in the # 2 QB and don''t try to pass every down in the red zone!

And finally if you are going to bullheaded about the above, please be humble and accept defeat or don't have a media press conference to show you are a rude juvenille who does not know how to be gracious in the defeat you just engineered.

And since you are so loathe to develop these policies get used to losing! dedhoarsededhoarse

Your entire summary is correct.....

every criticism accurate.

The whole game was a sham.