Lee misses practice

np_husker

I am interested in what Green will do if he does start. If he has an amazing game I wonder what the plans will be for the Missery game. Also good thing he got some experience in the FAU game.

I'm interested in if Green does start, I wanna see how he reacts to a real rush on him and having to make a play when the one called breaks down...

Well hopefully Lee ends up coming back from this without any issues, but I don't want them to rush him back to the game this weekend and then have the injury get worse. It's a pretty good game to start Green if you needed to start him. I'm not saying it's a for sure win though because that could come back to bite me in the arse.

ugh, i think im going to avoid these threads about Lee's hand, or who will start this Saturday, or beyond, until about midweek or Thursday. Because as of right now, all i hear is speculation not fact, and its only going to get worse.

You heard Lee's hand was off at the wrist, right? That's all you need to know at this point. Well, that and the fact that they're putting a bionic hand in place on Wednesday. So you can probably skip these threads until Thursday so you can find out how the new appendage is healing.

And remember - don't flame the rumor providers. We're providing a service. :thumbs

:bs: the reports I heard was that he had polio.

So, we've gone from broken hand to broken non-throwing hand to a cast on his non-throwing thumb to a bandage on his non-throwing thumb. Now, from the staff the lack of practice time is from Lee being on medication, and Lee will likely rest during many monday practices from here on out, by design.

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extr...esting_lee.html

The only thing I'm sure of? :espnsucks:

Well if we're playing pretty good and dominating Louisiana-Lafayette, I think that we should start Green in the 2nd half to get him more reps. Right after the Lafayette game we'll have a week an a half to rest our players before the Mizzou game. This would be a good time to rest some of our starters during the Lafayette game who may have some injuries to make sure that they are healthy come Conference play but thats just me. Just an idea...

Well if we're playing pretty good and dominating Louisiana-Lafayette, I think that we should start Green in the 2nd half to get him more reps. Right after the Lafayette game we'll have a week an a half to rest our players before the Mizzou game. This would be a good time to rest some of our starters during the Lafayette game who may have some injuries to make sure that they are healthy come Conference play but thats just me. Just an idea...

I doubt we see Lee much, too. There's no reason to risk him, especially if he's already banged up. And the experience will do Green a world of good.