Coming to Lincoln this Saturday

you should call the ticket office they may have some turnbacks they have had last two games get on list

but if you want to score some super seats stand at the entrance to the skyboxes and you may score some great club seats very cheap just before game time

you should have no problem at this game after a loss and six start

So, this past week I have been trying to get 2 tickets to the 300th sellout for my GF and I and so far have been unsuccessful. I have been considering just driving up from Oklahoma and testing my luck... What are the chances that I could find 2 tickets (together) outside of the stadium for less than $100 per ticket?

Even when NU was NU (National Champion years) I never had an issue in getting tickets at face value. Go to the west side of the stadium and you have nothing but success in finding face value tickets.

Also, since kickoff is at 6pm, what would be the best time to go to the west side of the stadium to get tickets?

Depends on what you want to pay. The closer to kick off the cheaper the price.

Sellers will the play 300 game sellout angle and the gullible will eat that up and pay more. It's up to you as to what you will pay. Some people want to find tickets as soon as possible so they can relax the rest of the day.

If you find tickets at a price you are ok with, snatch them up and be done with it.

Also, since kickoff is at 6pm, what would be the best time to go to the west side of the stadium to get tickets?

about two hours or less to game time 1 hour seems to be pretty good or last 15 minutes

but if you haunt the higher priced hotels you may find people who have extra tixs and many if you tell them your story will not scalp just take face value

also look on Omaha and Lincoln Craigs list

about two hours or less to game time 1 hour seems to be pretty good or last 15 minutes

but if you haunt the higher priced hotels you may find people who have extra tixs and many if you tell them your story will not scalp just take face value

also look on Omaha and Lincoln Craigs list

:yeah

Go to the track on the northeast corner of the stadium and check out the Fan Experience. Then with about an hour to go before the game, make your way over to the west side of the stadium and go along the fence next to the TD club, and hold up your fingers in the traditional "need two tickets" sign. You'll have a fine time.

Even if you don't get tickets, just being in the atmosphere would be pretty cool. I'm thinking of heading down to the stadium for the Oklahoma game. Even if I don't get tickets, I'll tailgate with someone or something. There's always Barry's.