Will there be KU suspensions or expulsions?

TrumanBD

I will not rejoice in the discomfiture of others. This situation is just stupid and sad. I hope it clears up soon for you, Jayhawks.

Normally, I'd agree with your assessment, but I'm enjoying this one a fair amount. Karma is a bitch. On another KU site, a Jayhawk started a "Ha ha you lost, Nebraska" type thread that stayed near the top of the thread chain. Then, the story of the first fight came out. Gives them a little something to think about instead of bashing everyone else, which they seem to spend most of their energy doing on that site. Again, Karma is a bitch, so I am enjoying this, mostly because of the timing of it.

For all the stones tossed at us over the years, it's finally nice to see a few lobbed back over the wall.

Jesus aged jumped up a cross! What the hell is going on in Lawrence?!

Glad its happening to a school that we need to beat, badly. If it were Bo in charge, kids would be dismissed from the team. Now we find out how really desparate Mangino is pending the outcome of this crap.

Gotta love it... thug life in Lawrence!! LOL!!

You better stop. Bo allowed a player that pleaded guilty to assault on a police officer to stay on the team. I'm embarrassed about it but this crap does happen elsewhere. Something about throwing stones, you want to talk about desperate coaches and playing criminals? Really? This will get worked out and I would imagine some suspensions from both sides, hopefully for the ISU game, they just had 3 guys kicked off the team for drug charges.

The initial charge was RAPE! He was acquitted because he pled down for kicking a police cruiser, which was consider assault on an officer, dumb. My advice, take all of this with a grain of salt... ALL husker fans have been down the path you are on and we all felt the pelt of stones as we watched those events unfold. you want to be upset with someone, be upset with the jacka$$ thug running his mouth and the coaches for letting something like this spill over in 2 separate incidents. discipline in Nebraska is no joke, and lately no info is released regarding it... namely Cody Glenn (suspended - no reason given, just rumor) and Quentin Castille (released for violation of team rules). Bo doesnt mess around with discipline, nip it in the bud and cut out the cancer.

this isn't anything big, just embarrassing. we've had our share. the player that tried to climb through the drive through window, the bb gun incident, the player running over the other player with his suv, nothing new. I was just a little taken back by the Mangino comment. I guess at least it wasn't another fat joke. Your last comment is just wrong. That same nite your player was arrested for the incident there were like 3 or 4 other players that were ticketed at a party. I can provide you the link to the article if you want. Your also dismissing the fact that the player threw 2 drinks on the girl, wouldn't leave when asked, grabbed the owner of the bar by the throat and threw him across the room, and fought the police. Isn't he still on the team? I don't care if you want to make fun of KU for this stupid crap, but don't act like your program is high and mighty, if i remember correctly Castille was released after failing numerous times.

PS. i'm not upset about the incident, i'm upset by fans from unl and moo who claim this would never be allowed to happen at their U or heads would roll. Cause that statement is just not true and has been proven over and over again at every college in D1

I must be the only one sad to see this? Sure, KU is "the enemy," but this kind of stuff isn't reflective of either program, or the school in general. They don't deserve this kind of stuff.

Doesn't anyone remember all the times Huskers have had brushes with the law? And how crummy you felt about those? Isn't there any remorse for these guys?

you know, you are right to a point... but TO was vilified for backing Lawrence, and it got national attention and criticism. Not our fault, as Husker fans, in taking some pleasure in seeing another program recruiting discipline cases... that is a win at all cost attitude, something that TO did NOT do but was wildly and widely accused of.

Letting LP back on the team for a NC game is win at all cost. No amount of cool-aid will wash that down.

I will take TO's word over yours, anyday...all day!

you are the only person in the US who would take the word of a politician over your average joe, any day, all day.

I must be the only one sad to see this? Sure, KU is "the enemy," but this kind of stuff isn't reflective of either program, or the school in general. They don't deserve this kind of stuff.

Doesn't anyone remember all the times Huskers have had brushes with the law? And how crummy you felt about those? Isn't there any remorse for these guys?

you know, you are right to a point... but TO was vilified for backing Lawrence, and it got national attention and criticism. Not our fault, as Husker fans, in taking some pleasure in seeing another program recruiting discipline cases... that is a win at all cost attitude, something that TO did NOT do but was wildly and widely accused of.

Letting LP back on the team for a NC game is win at all cost. No amount of cool-aid will wash that down.

I will take TO's word over yours, anyday...all day!

you are the only person in the US who would take the word of a politician over your average joe, any day, all day.

what macroboy posted is spot on and everybody knows it. However not everybody will admit it. Not even today.

No one is claiming that would never happen here. We're just pointing out how stupid it is for Kansas fans to have taken all those shots at us in the past when it's happening in your own backyard.

he did say bo wouldn't let it happen there. And we deserve the jokes about it. It's kinda one of those, slap yourself in the face type of situations if your a fan. This isn't the first trouble at KU, you forget our bball program is the most penalized in D1.

morris twins were trouble at their home city, bussed them to lorance in order to clean up their almost woeful transcripts and were by reputation notorious thugs and gangbangersand everyone knew it. they, sherron collins and other bb players have been accused of shooting at students with bb guns from their dorm and kids take alternative routes, relative is a recent ku grad and grudingly told me this recently, when we were talking about ku/mu/nu chances. Only thing he regrets is they wern't better bb players to justify all their personal issues, oh well. Briscoe has had numerous issues and was on a reportely very short lease. Wonder what the large one will do with this?

MU promptly cut from program top rated qb freshmen who after one incident, put on probation had another. Bo is to be commended for dismissing a key player in Q, you just can't tolerate bad apples and build a successful program. Out of all the players every program signs, you are going to run into a few bad ones. you are judged tho on how you handle them. You can be a mangino and keep giving a know problem like briscoe and others more chances or you can be like bo or pinkel and cut the cancers out.

have to say TO did not do his program any good in reinstating a terrible thug in Lawrence, he came to the STL and even the ultimate upwithpeople father figure kinda guy dick vermeil was couldn't stop him from following a selfdestructive path, he is where he has always belonged.