Will there be KU suspensions or expulsions?

TrumanBD

LOL, a sampling of Tyshawn Taylor's Facebook posts:

“keep my name out ya’ mouth for you get smacked in it,”

“******s (racial slur) be muggin me ..you know I’m mugging back.”

“real ******s (racial slur) do real things .. point plankn.”

“I got a dislocated finger ..from throwing a punch ..so don’t let the news paper gas yall up aite”

HILARIOUS. i guess KU is one step closer to becoming the next U (miami) or FSU.

“I got a dislocated finger ..from throwing a punch ..so don’t let the news paper gas yall up aite”

http://thebiglead.com/?p=22067

Apparently it was Briscoe

http://thebiglead.com/?p=22067

Apparently it was Briscoe

And another fight this morning:

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2009/sep/23/...between-basket/

Football player vs. basketball player... wonder who won? :sarcasm

basketball player is in the hospital.

i guess we are finally becoming an elite school. :box

I'd say you're already there in Basketball, just a guess. If I were you as a KU fan I'd be pissed, this is embarrassing. Hope there isn't a terrible fallout for basketball.

I'm a little embarrassed. Hopefully it was a backup. Over a girl. Hm. If it was briscoe I am going to be done cheering for that kid. The rumor I hear is that it was Anthony Davis.

Jesus aged jumped up a cross! What the hell is going on in Lawrence?!

Glad its happening to a school that we need to beat, badly. If it were Bo in charge, kids would be dismissed from the team. Now we find out how really desparate Mangino is pending the outcome of this crap.

Gotta love it... thug life in Lawrence!! LOL!!

I must be the only one sad to see this? Sure, KU is "the enemy," but this kind of stuff isn't reflective of either program, or the school in general. They don't deserve this kind of stuff.

Doesn't anyone remember all the times Huskers have had brushes with the law? And how crummy you felt about those? Isn't there any remorse for these guys?

I must be the only one sad to see this? Sure, KU is "the enemy," but this kind of stuff isn't reflective of either program, or the school in general. They don't deserve this kind of stuff.

Doesn't anyone remember all the times Huskers have had brushes with the law? And how crummy you felt about those? Isn't there any remorse for these guys?

you know, you are right to a point... but TO was vilified for backing Lawrence, and it got national attention and criticism. Not our fault, as Husker fans, in taking some pleasure in seeing another program recruiting discipline cases... that is a win at all cost attitude, something that TO did NOT do but was wildly and widely accused of.

Jesus aged jumped up a cross! What the hell is going on in Lawrence?!

Glad its happening to a school that we need to beat, badly. If it were Bo in charge, kids would be dismissed from the team. Now we find out how really desparate Mangino is pending the outcome of this crap.

Gotta love it... thug life in Lawrence!! LOL!!

You better stop. Bo allowed a player that pleaded guilty to assault on a police officer to stay on the team. I'm embarrassed about it but this crap does happen elsewhere. Something about throwing stones, you want to talk about desperate coaches and playing criminals? Really? This will get worked out and I would imagine some suspensions from both sides, hopefully for the ISU game, they just had 3 guys kicked off the team for drug charges.

Didn't we have some football players get in a fight with some baseball players during our glory years?

I think we too had an incident where some ugliness happened over a former girlfrend?

Lots of testosterone in athletics.

The thing that makes it most painful is that these young people get to go to the "interwebs" and post ridiculous things about it. (although that was tragically hilarious to read- straight plank'n aite!)

Too bad that happened KU. Seems like all D1 schools always have, and probably always will end up with a few poorly directed very talented athletes.

Hopefully coaches and admin take control of this situation.