Will there be KU suspensions or expulsions?

TrumanBD

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_ne...ments_Container

KU basketball and football players got into a fight last night. Lots of rumors flying about some big time names on their football team. Nothing substantiated yet, but this could sadly impact the north race.

I hate to see something like this happen, even if it is the beakers, but hopefully appropriate discipline will be taken.

I can't actually access the link from work, but the KU football team seriously got in a fight with the KU basketball team?

Yes, apparently over a girl that used to date a player on one team and is now dating a player on the other team. It is in the KC star if you can pull that up. I am sure it is in the Lawrence paper as well.

LOL, a sampling of Tyshawn Taylor's Facebook posts:

“keep my name out ya’ mouth for you get smacked in it,”

“******s (racial slur) be muggin me ..you know I’m mugging back.”

“real ******s (racial slur) do real things .. point plankn.”

“I got a dislocated finger ..from throwing a punch ..so don’t let the news paper gas yall up aite”

Post the articles so everybody can read them. To those that can't open the link, here is the article.

In Facebook post, Kansas player Tyshawn Taylor says he dislocated finger throwing punch

By J. BRADY McCOLLOUGH

The Kansas City Star

Kansas sophomore guard Tyshawn Taylor said on his Facebook page that he dislocated a finger throwing a punch.

Reports say that Taylor was one of those in a Tuesday evening fight involving basketball and football players outside KU’s Burge Union.

Taylor, who was treated at a hospital for his injury Tuesday night, posted on his Facebook page about 12:10 this morning that he threw a punch.

“I got a dislocated finger ..from throwing a punch ..so don’t let the news paper gas yall up aite,” Taylor wrote.

Minutes earlier, around midnight, he wrote: “real (racial slur)s do real things .. point plankn.”

His earlier posts indicate there may have been escalating tension.

“keep my name out ya’ mouth for you get smacked in it,” he wrote at 11:12 a.m. Tuesday, and 30 minutes later he posted, “never get outta character .. I’m always a G about it.”

About 4 p.m., Taylor posted, “(racial slur)s be muggin me ..you know I’m mugging back.”

The Lawrence Journal-World reported that the fight occurred at 6:30 Tuesday night as one group of players was entering the union while the other was leaving and that Taylor was involved. The paper also reported that police were called to Jayhawker Towers, which is across the street from the union, at 10:25 Tuesday night to disperse a crowd. The police scanner indicated that call was in response to the earlier incident.

The KU public safety office would not comment on the incidents.

KU associate athletics director for external relations Jim Marchiony said Tuesday night that the athletic department was looking into the incident but would not comment on what happened.

“We’re aware of reports of an incident, and we are gathering facts as we speak,” he said.

“keep my name out ya’ mouth for you get smacked in it,”
English please......