Will there be KU suspensions or expulsions?

TrumanBD

I must be the only one sad to see this? Sure, KU is "the enemy," but this kind of stuff isn't reflective of either program, or the school in general. They don't deserve this kind of stuff.

Doesn't anyone remember all the times Huskers have had brushes with the law? And how crummy you felt about those? Isn't there any remorse for these guys?

you know, you are right to a point... but TO was vilified for backing Lawrence, and it got national attention and criticism. Not our fault, as Husker fans, in taking some pleasure in seeing another program recruiting discipline cases... that is a win at all cost attitude, something that TO did NOT do but was wildly and widely accused of.

Letting LP back on the team for a NC game is win at all cost. No amount of cool-aid will wash that down.

I must be the only one sad to see this? Sure, KU is "the enemy," but this kind of stuff isn't reflective of either program, or the school in general. They don't deserve this kind of stuff.

Doesn't anyone remember all the times Huskers have had brushes with the law? And how crummy you felt about those? Isn't there any remorse for these guys?

you know, you are right to a point... but TO was vilified for backing Lawrence, and it got national attention and criticism. Not our fault, as Husker fans, in taking some pleasure in seeing another program recruiting discipline cases... that is a win at all cost attitude, something that TO did NOT do but was wildly and widely accused of.

Letting LP back on the team for a NC game is win at all cost. No amount of cool-aid will wash that down.

That's true

Jesus aged jumped up a cross! What the hell is going on in Lawrence?!

Glad its happening to a school that we need to beat, badly. If it were Bo in charge, kids would be dismissed from the team. Now we find out how really desparate Mangino is pending the outcome of this crap.

Gotta love it... thug life in Lawrence!! LOL!!

You better stop. Bo allowed a player that pleaded guilty to assault on a police officer to stay on the team. I'm embarrassed about it but this crap does happen elsewhere. Something about throwing stones, you want to talk about desperate coaches and playing criminals? Really? This will get worked out and I would imagine some suspensions from both sides, hopefully for the ISU game, they just had 3 guys kicked off the team for drug charges.

Why? It's funny and accurate all at the same time.

Football player vs. basketball player... wonder who won? :sarcasm

basketball player is in the hospital.

i guess we are finally becoming an elite school. :box

I'd say you're already there in Basketball, just a guess. If I were you as a KU fan I'd be pissed, this is embarrassing. Hope there isn't a terrible fallout for basketball.

I'm a little embarrassed. Hopefully it was a backup. Over a girl. Hm. If it was briscoe I am going to be done cheering for that kid. The rumor I hear is that it was Anthony Davis.

I bet she is just a queen. :laughpound

We'll see how the KU coaches deal with this. NU has had its fair share of problems, too, as pretty much all schools do. It's a shame when it happens anywhere, really.

I do think Tyshawn Taylor should face some kind of jail time for flagrant abuse of the English language.

Best comment in the histroy of this board. :clap

You sir just earned yourself a seat at the head of the table.

Glad its happening to a school that we need to beat, badly. If it were Bo in charge, kids would be dismissed from the team. Now we find out how really desparate Mangino is pending the outcome of this crap.

You better stop. Bo allowed a player that pleaded guilty to assault on a police officer to stay on the team. I'm embarrassed about it but this crap does happen elsewhere. Something about throwing stones, you want to talk about desperate coaches and playing criminals? Really? This will get worked out and I would imagine some suspensions from both sides, hopefully for the ISU game, they just had 3 guys kicked off the team for drug charges.

The initial charge was RAPE! He was acquitted because he pled down for kicking a police cruiser, which was consider assault on an officer, dumb. My advice, take all of this with a grain of salt... ALL husker fans have been down the path you are on and we all felt the pelt of stones as we watched those events unfold. you want to be upset with someone, be upset with the jacka$$ thug running his mouth and the coaches for letting something like this spill over in 2 separate incidents. discipline in Nebraska is no joke, and lately no info is released regarding it... namely Cody Glenn (suspended - no reason given, just rumor) and Quentin Castille (released for violation of team rules). Bo doesnt mess around with discipline, nip it in the bud and cut out the cancer.

Why? It's funny and accurate all at the same time.

agreed... I am not attacking anyone, just giggling to myself to see how one dumb move by a player can blow up in the coaches' faces. i feel bad for KU, but right now I am going to relish in whatever gives the huskers and edge in WINNING games.

I will take TO's word over yours, anyday...all day!