Is there such thing as Huskerism?

kansas husker

That's just netbuffs for you, they have a horrible rep just like huskerpedia has a horrible rep. I go on Allbuffs.com sometimes and while there are a few jackasses there are some intelligent folks on that board.

Correct. Without question netbuffs and huskerpedia are really bad sites. Allbuffs is okay but not great. But when your fan base is okay and not great, it's the best you can expect.

I've only visited the Huskerpedia forums maybe 3 times altogether so how does that message board have a bad rep? Just curious and I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything I was just wondering.

I tried to join the Huskerpedia message board but you gotta pay which I think is wrong so I joined this message board instead for free :woo

I've only visited the Huskerpedia forums maybe 3 times altogether so how does that message board have a bad rep? Just curious and I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything I was just wondering.

I tried to join the Huskerpedia message board but you gotta pay which I think is wrong so I joined this message board instead for free :woo

The fact you have to pay is wrong. But where they are the worst is if you are realistic about NU and not all sunshine and lolly pops towards them you will get banned. That is no way to run a board.

The fact you have to pay is wrong. But where they are the worst is if you are realistic about NU and not all sunshine and lolly pops towards them you will get banned. That is no way to run a board.

Thanks for the response and I agree where you have to pay is just wrong. Husker message boards banning Husker fans for not drinking the kool-aid is pretty messed up.

I am on Allbuffs, I hate Netbuffs because of the format, I just prefer to cycle through what everyone reads. I think it is silly to ban people over what team they root for, myself, I try to behave here and rarely get confrontational unless the thread is completely silly like kicking teams from conferences and such.

I am on Allbuffs, I hate Netbuffs because of the format, I just prefer to cycle through what everyone reads. I think it is silly to ban people over what team they root for, myself, I try to behave here and rarely get confrontational unless the thread is completely silly like kicking teams from conferences and such.

you might want to send an note to your coach asking him to have his team play like a Big 12 team and stop losing to the likes of Colorado State and Toldeo.

you might want to send an note to your coach asking him to have his team play like a Big 12 team and stop losing to the likes of Colorado State and Toldeo.

I'll tell him that we need to strive for conference supremacy like you all have achieved this decade..... :box

I'll tell him that we need to strive for conference supremacy like you all have achieved this decade..... :box

No. Just tell him he should beat teams like Colorado State and Toledo.. Don't ask him to do anything else. Stick with the instructions I've laid out for you. :nanalama

No. Just tell him he should beat teams like Colorado State and Toledo.. Don't ask him to do anything else. Stick with the instructions I've laid out for you. :nanalama

I'll tell him that, we need to win OOC but lose all Conference games, cause Husker guy told me so.....lol

I'll tell him that, we need to win OOC but lose all Conference games, cause Husker guy told me so.....lol

Yeah....CU will win all conference games.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rollin