Is there such thing as Huskerism?

kansas husker

"------------- As for the Huskers, nothing personal, but this board needs to be about Colorado. We have enough problems and the childish banter that is the fault of both needs to stop. The only way that will stop is to remove Husker posts and suspend all Husker fan accounts. We have recieved many requests to do this. The perfect time for this is now as CU fans need to work out our problems for ourselves. Nebraska is the least of our worries right now--except when they lose, that is nice I must admit. In other words, it is about us, not you. Some NU fans think it is all about them. You apparently need to worry about Husker play, not ours. If there is an angry outpour from CU fans wanting the Husker posters back, then we will certainly reconsider. This is a Colorado board and it will need to be about CU. It is not about NU--you have your own boards. You are welcome back the day after the OSU game. Don't bother writing us, we will not respond. The only people to bring you back will be the majority of these posters. See you in November"

THAT IS HILARIOUS!! Not even joking, it sounds like something that an angry mother would say to the parents of kids who have been picking on her kids. It's trying to be civil, but has little stabs and jabs thrown in to hit below the belt. This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Are you kidding me about how they don't care unless we lose because that's nice. I OFFICIALLY have lost all respect for Colorado (there wasn't much left). A team that gives no respect deserves less than none. I'm still laughing about this ridiculous read.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

"------------- As for the Huskers, nothing personal, but this board needs to be about Colorado. We have enough problems and the childish banter that is the fault of both needs to stop. The only way that will stop is to remove Husker posts and suspend all Husker fan accounts. We have recieved many requests to do this. The perfect time for this is now as CU fans need to work out our problems for ourselves. Nebraska is the least of our worries right now--except when they lose, that is nice I must admit. In other words, it is about us, not you. Some NU fans think it is all about them. You apparently need to worry about Husker play, not ours. If there is an angry outpour from CU fans wanting the Husker posters back, then we will certainly reconsider. This is a Colorado board and it will need to be about CU. It is not about NU--you have your own boards. You are welcome back the day after the OSU game. Don't bother writing us, we will not respond. The only people to bring you back will be the majority of these posters. See you in November"

THAT IS HILARIOUS!! Not even joking, it sounds like something that an angry mother would say to the parents of kids who have been picking on her kids. It's trying to be civil, but has little stabs and jabs thrown in to hit below the belt. This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Are you kidding me about how they don't care unless we lose because that's nice. I OFFICIALLY have lost all respect for Colorado (there wasn't much left). A team that gives no respect deserves less than none. I'm still laughing about this ridiculous read.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

so...we get banned right after we curb stomp them right?

I don't want to even visit a board thagt doesn't allow contrarian views. i like how this board is managed, I guess that is why I am still here. People can say what they want, when it gets personal or off topic, it moves where it belongs....

So they may not have banned me, but the effect of their lack of respect for the idea of free speech in the context of basic rules of decorum has convinced me to stay away. Maybe Kim Jong Il could join their board. he knows all about eeyone having to pretend to be of one mind.

I still like Dan Hawkins. This ain't intramurals brutha, this the Big 12 is AWESOME.

I don't want to even visit a board thagt doesn't allow contrarian views. i like how this board is managed, I guess that is why I am still here. People can say what they want, when it gets personal or off topic, it moves where it belongs....

So they may not have banned me, but the effect of their lack of respect for the idea of free speech in the context of basic rules of decorum has convinced me to stay away. Maybe Kim Jong Il could join their board. he knows all about eeyone having to pretend to be of one mind.

I still like Dan Hawkins. This ain't intramurals brutha, this the Big 12 is AWESOME.

bottom line is that netbuffs sucks... AllbuffsFTW

The RedOut web is bad.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

I saw they abused you pretty good over there. :laughpound

I said goodbye to thema minute ago. I can say I won"t miss them, and pretty sure they don"t close down since I leave.

Even some MODS or AMINS were trash mouth at me so I guess you must do that or get banned out. Only they can know that for sure.

Every one is seeming angry this last month on all web"S and I don"t know why. Do you?

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

The RedOut web is bad.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

I said goodbye to thema minute ago. I can say I won"t miss them, and pretty sure they don"t close down since I leave.

Even some MODS or AMINS were trash mouth at me so I guess you must do that or get banned out. Only they can know that for sure.

Every one is seeming angry this last month on all web"S and I don"t know why. Do you?

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

No clue. As for Redout, I'm registered over there but have yet to post. Most of them get it while a few of them are pretty stupid. And I'm pretty sure it's not a case of Internet stupidity. But they are funny.

The RedOut web is bad.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

The internet would shut down if you left!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...