New to the board......

Ive been screening Huskerboard for a few years and decided it was about time I started posting. A little about my self.....I am currently a senior at Mizzou double majoring in Biology and Political Science. I am currently in the process of applying to Med School (the most ridiculous thing I think I have ever done). I am a huge tiger fan and always have been. I occasionally wear the black and gold tinted glasses but overall I am a pretty decent, unbiased poster who enjoys a good conversation about football, among other things.

Ive been screening Huskerboard for a few years and decided it was about time I started posting. A little about my self.....I am currently a senior at Mizzou double majoring in Biology and Political Science. I am currently in the process of applying to Med School (the most ridiculous thing I think I have ever done). I am a huge tiger fan and always have been. I occasionally wear the black and gold tinted glasses but overall I am a pretty decent, unbiased poster who enjoys a good conversation about football, among other things.

isnt that the truth.

welcome. you'll probably catch crap from some people here, but I'm sure you expect that.

isnt that the truth.

welcome. you'll probably catch crap from some people here, but I'm sure you expect that.

I take it you've gone through the process......What I want to know is, why so many damn essays? haha

So Tigerboard isn't for you then?

Welcome to Huskerboard!

Welcome to Huskerboard!

well.....I used to post on there, but I actually changed my password to something I normally do not use. Well I can not remember it and it won't let me get it. I tried making a new name and every name I come up with is already supposedly "taken". So I said screw it........and the format really ticks me off.

Welcome to Huskerboard!

well.....I used to post on there, but I actually changed my password to something I normally do not use. Well I can not remember it and it won't let me get it. I tried making a new name and every name I come up with is already supposedly "taken". So I said screw it........and the format really ticks me off.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to Huskerboard!

Good choice :thumbs

Welcome to Huskerboard!

I like you already! Welcome, and hope to keep things civil over the next two weeks (and beyond). Good luck to the Tigers against Nevada, not that they'll need it.

You seem like a decent guy, but doesn't Mizzou have their own message boards or is ours just that much more interesting? I'm really not being sarcastic, it's an honest question.

I post on there too..........but I figure since I am on here enough, I might as well post

Welcome aboard, you've taken the first steps to becoming a Husker fan, there's hope for you yet.

Welcome. Things are already heating up and we dont play for a while. :)

Should be a great game..

Welcome to Huskerboard!