Good Luck against ULL

Hokieluv

Just wanted to stop by and wish you all the best for the 300th sellout. I hope for a solid rebound for your team. On my way to our tailgate at Lane, but I just had to check in with my Husker friends first. Give 'em hell Huskers!

Thanks! We will take care of business I'm sure. Good luck against those Hurricanes of "ThugU". Show the world that those SOB's aren't back.

Can you tell I despise Miami? :thumbs

Go Huskers and Hokies!

Thanks guys! Yes, it was a pleasure sticking it to the Canes... What a change from last week though... (and I'm not talking about the game itself). After having thousands of Husker fans that were all just classy and fun to have in town, the Canes fans were few and far between. They were also fairly quick leaving in the fourth quarter... They have been talking about ripping the "toothless bastards" (i.e. the Hokies) and "flubber neck" (i.e. Beamer) for an entire week now on their message boards so I am sure they were busy leaving when they got destroyed in the rain. The only ones that were dry yesterday were the ESPN analysts, because they were so far up J. Harris' as% that they were probably not exposed to the rain at all :)

Oh, and congrats on the win! You all are in good shape for conference play!