VT dominating UM...

Husker0181

This indicates just how good our defense played last week. Makes this loss hurt all the more.

Miami had a whopping 17yrds in the first qtr against VT.

What will really suck is if VT goes on to win this game.....Miami will still end up ranked ahead of us....of course...not that rankings matter.

VT is a good football team....and we may just be better than we realize. Time will tell.

Man it sucked losing that game.....

When you hear the comments from the VT players indicate that NU's line on both sides was far more physical than Alabama's it gives you reason for hope.

It will be interesting to see how the Big 12 shakes out. We just might surprise a few people yet.

2nd qtr coming to an end.....VT 212 total yrds....Miami...22yrds.

Watching this game, I think it's even more of a joke that we're ranked where we are, behind the likes of Michigan and UNC. Not saying we should be #9 like miami is, but VT is just laying the wood to them today. No worries though. The huskers take care of business this week and next, and they'll be back in the 13-16 range.

Virginia Tech will probably be pushed up to around #6-8, and we'll probably still be #21-#24. So the difference between #6 and #21 is one point on the road. I know there's a lot of parity, but we should be ranked much higher the way Virginia Tech is manhandling Miami, considering we dominated that game.

Well....I think a lot of people believe VT is overrated.....a lot of people will now believe Miami is overrated.

It could just be that VT is a good football team and maybe we are a better football team than we realize....it could be. To early to tell. I hope this is the case. The Big 12 schedule will bear this out. I'm hopeful that we really have turned the corner and what we will see is superior play from NU. We can hope!

When you hear the comments from the VT players indicate that NU's line on both sides was far more physical than Alabama's it gives you reason for hope.

It will be interesting to see how the Big 12 shakes out. We just might surprise a few people yet.

2nd qtr coming to an end.....VT 212 total yrds....Miami...22yrds.

i think the big twelve is wide open. i expect us to win the north and would be shocked if we don't.

back to the topic though, miami needs to stop rushing ttaylor so much and just try to contain him. he keeps on breaking off big yards. as for miami's offense they don't seem to physical enough to establish the run and their passing game is hurting because of the bad weather.

Virginia Tech will probably be pushed up to around #6-8, and we'll probably still be #21-#24. So the difference between #6 and #21 is one point on the road. I know there's a lot of parity, but we should be ranked much higher the way Virginia Tech is manhandling Miami, considering we dominated that game.

Well....I think a lot of people believe VT is overrated.....a lot of people will now believe Miami is overrated.

It could just be that VT is a good football team and maybe we are a better football team than we realize....it could be. To early to tell. I hope this is the case. The Big 12 schedule will bear this out. I'm hopeful that we really have turned the corner and what we will see is superior play from NU. We can hope!

we will be ranked at least 2 spots higher with FSU and UNC losing.