Good ridence Frank Solich!!!

T_O_Bull

I don't have the time or the desire, but it has been pointed out here several times that Solich left Clownahan more top 3 round draft choices than TO left Solich. Why after so many years are we still beating the dead horse with regards to Solich's recruiting? Buckhalter was an underachiever here while at Nebraska. He didn't give 100% effort in practice, and he had a bit of a dope problem. If you'd actually go back and watch some film and games from his era, you'd easily see why Alexander was the starter while Buckhalter was the backup.

Buck got enough carries to get him to the NFL

Frank Solich gave most of his life to the Huskers and 99.9 was championship caliber So I would never wish him good riidance BUT WELCOME HOME!

Tell your sentiment to TO and see what his reaction is! :dunno:hmmph:cop:

dedhoarse

I agree completely

Think the topic poster had Bill Callapeter in mind?

Spelling lesson for the Husker friends.

It's RIDDANCE...not ridence.

Goodness gracious.

I know this is a web board and all, but........ :dunno

Sorry to offend you but checking for spelling and grammer is what I have a secretary for and...

This is just another example of why Mizzou is considered to be nothing more than a Journalism school.

T_O_B

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:hellloooo:hellloooo:laughpound:hellloooo:hellloooo:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

You started twinkle toes Dan Alexander ahead of Correll Buckholder. Enough Said.

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam

Classless.

Sorry to rile you np_h but I had had a couple beverages with my crew while watching the Denver Broncos (among several games we watched that day) remain unbeaten with C-Buck totin' the rock for them.

I also want to apologize to Frank Solich. He got screwed by Peddy and the fact that he followed the Legend that is Tom Osborne. Kind of like being a singer and having to follow Sinatra on stage.

T_O_B

:)

You started twinkle toes Dan Alexander ahead of Correll Buckholder. Enough Said.

T_O_B

Classless.

Sorry to rile you np_h but I had had a couple beverages with my crew while watching the Denver Broncos (among several games we watched that day) remain unbeaten with C-Buck totin' the rock for them.

I also want to apologize to Frank Solich. He got screwed by Peddy and the fact that he followed the Legend that is Tom Osborne. Kind of like being a singer and having to follow Sinatra on stage.

T_O_B

We've all been there buddy :cheers

T_O_B

Classless.

T_O_B

We've all been there buddy :cheers

I guess now that everybody has made nice we can lock this abortion of a thread?