Being Banned

Okay, so I was wondering how many of you guys have ever been banned or quit a board?

I personally was banned from the Bigredboard.com for basically saying that Callahan was a bad coach.

I was also banned from the huskerfanclub.com for sticking up for Bo Pelini and saying that Callahan was a bad coach.

What about you guys?

Okay, so I was wondering how many of you guys have ever been banned or quit a board?

I personally was banned from the Bigredboard.com for basically saying that Callahan was a bad coach.

I was also banned from the huskerfanclub.com for sticking up for Bo Pelini and saying that Callahan was a bad coach.

What about you guys?

Oh yeah, this site http://daotw.blogspot.com/ actually started to make fun of bigredboard posters who still hate NU football, Bo and everyone but Watson.

You were banned because you posted an understatement?

I was a member of a Fla Gatorboard for a couple of years ~8-9 years ago which melted down due to high usage..Then got transfered to another one.

I was actually voted favourite non gator fan durring my fourth or fifth year...(Miss Congeniality?).

Then suddenly kicked off without explanation (Later found out it was because I posted a thread asking about femail ejaculation)..

I think I posted the same one here.

"The Truth about Female Ejaculation"

Just when you think the folks back home are ultra conservative, you find out things might just be worse in Fla..And maybe Utah.

What about you guys?

What was your name on BigRedBoard? Please PM me if you'd rather.

I was banned from the Los Lobos board (www.jabfela.net) for flipping sh~t about Obammma.