Hits!

Legal because it was backward. The idea behind it was that the defenders were supposed to think it an incomplete pass. No one fell for it and Fryar had to get rid of it quickly. Maybe if he had time to look disappointed the coverage would have backed off. The play would have been largely forgotten if not for the superb (yeah, I just used the word superb) catch by Mitch Krenk.

Legal because it was backward. The idea behind it was that the defenders were supposed to think it an incomplete pass. No one fell for it and Fryar had to get rid of it quickly. Maybe if he had time to look disappointed the coverage would have backed off. The play would have been largely forgotten if not for the superb (yeah, I just used the word superb) catch by Mitch Krenk.

hey, thats my uncle...we had a laugh after the game, another one of my uncles told us that when they showed that play during halftime on the PPV broadcast, it was "gill bounces it to fryar, who launches it downfield, and the catch is made by...a tight end..." haha. no love.