Colorado @ West Virginia

Alright after weaving through the tard posts here are my thoughts:

Rodney Stewart is clearly our best player. Scotty McKnight plays over his head. Cody Hawkins may be the worst quarterback in the Big 12 but might have testicles the size of grapefruits. Our offensive line doesn't know what pass blocking is. I cannot fathom going from Mason Crosby to Aric Goodman??? I am not about to throw in the towel and if anyone thinks they are going to come to Boulder and treat us as their bitch, then by all means, come to Boulder with that attitude because you will leave looking like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction.

Rodney Stewart is clearly our best player. Scotty McKnight plays over his head. Cody Hawkins may be the worst quarterback in the Big 12 but might have testicles the size of grapefruits. Our offensive line doesn't know what pass blocking is. I cannot fathom going from Mason Crosby to Aric Goodman??? I am not about to throw in the towel and if anyone thinks they are going to come to Boulder and treat us as their bitch, then by all means, come to Boulder with that attitude because you will leave looking like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction.

So only Colorado State comes to Boulder & treats CU like a bitch?

So only Colorado State comes to Boulder & treats CU like a bitch?

No, I am saying that if anyone from here on out assumes that coming to town is a walk in the park then by all means, come to town. So come on........

By the time Nebraska comes to town it's likely that Colorado will be so demoralized that they won't have the ability to gain over 200 yards by land, air, or sea. I'm sorry, but I've seen this kind of play before from a Nebraska team not so long ago. Even in the midst of our undressing season, we had a late rally against Texas which shortly fell apart. Colorado may yet find a way to squeak out three wins this season, but a bowl game is a pipe dream.

We'll see what happens, but if you think the aura of Boulder is going to make up for a slow secondary, a terrible offensive line, and a quarterback who doesn't even belong in the conference, I'm not even sure I need to say anything.

By the time Nebraska comes to town it's likely that Colorado will be so demoralized that they won't have the ability to gain over 200 yards by land, air, or sea. I'm sorry, but I've seen this kind of play before from a Nebraska team not so long ago. Even in the midst of our undressing season, we had a late rally against Texas which shortly fell apart. Colorado may yet find a way to squeak out three wins this season, but a bowl game is a pipe dream.

We'll see what happens, but if you think the aura of Boulder is going to make up for a slow secondary, a terrible offensive line, and a quarterback who doesn't even belong in the conference, I'm not even sure I need to say anything.

Good, I am beyond happy that you think the way you do.

If Colorado is sitting at 1-11, 2-10, or even 9-3 when we come to Boulder, they'll play us like it's the Super Bowl. It won't matter. We have to bring our A game against them and Exhibit A is last year's game.