Can we put a fork in Colorado now?

Twodocs

Has this last Colrado defeat put the fork in them?

YES OR NO?

Is the ABC telecast firm?

Colorado sure has been on TV a lot and they never looked worse! :clap:clap:yeah

All I can do is simply laugh, Colorado is terrible....that is all....

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

That is so true. In all honesty I don't understand why and how they are so bad. Yes it's true their fans are almost non-existent and the university doesn't support them like they should. But, come on. How can they be really as bad as they are.

They are so bad that they are almost ISU or KSU like.

Is it possible the go winless in the Big 12? Here is their remaining sched:

@ #2 Texas

#18 Kansas

@ KSU

Missoura

aTm

@ ISU

@ #14 OSU

#23 NU

I think if CU gets pasted by Texas and KU they might just lay down for the middle of their season and they dont have a very easy finish with going on the road to ISU and OSU and NU coming to town for a Thanksgiving feast.

That is so true. In all honesty I don't understand why and how they are so bad. Yes it's true their fans are almost non-existent and the university doesn't support them like they should. But, come on. How can they be really as bad as they are.

Remember the BC era, its pretty much the same with hawkins......they'll kick him lose, get a good coach, and we'll have turkey day games as exciting as last years hopefully forever.

Remember the BC era, its pretty much the same with hawkins......they'll kick him lose, get a good coach, and we'll have turkey day games as exciting as last years hopefully forever.

CU can not afford to fire Hawkins during this season or anytime soon it would appear.

From article

"The school's total liability could approach $3 million under the terms of the deal if any partial year was prorated in a buyout. If the buyout was limited to three years, it would cost CU no more than $2,550,000. "

additionally

"The athletic department remains in deeply in debt with the majority of an $8 million loan from the campus and the CU system in 2006 still to be paid off. Part of that debt was caused by the last coaching change when Bohn fired Gary Barnett at the end of the 2005 season and hired Hawkins. "

http://www.dailycamera.com/sports/ci_13329737

Remember this,

"The worst day as a buffalo is still better than the best day as a cornhusker!"

I bet he wishes he was a cornhusker now.....

Before long his house will be for sale like this one in Lincoln guess who this may be owned by?

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-...8461_1112822790

Hey only $75,000 down gets me in that baby for $7500 a month! :hellloooo that place is mine! :dumdum

With Cu having it's best chance at a conference or division win on the road at manhattan and ISU which they could lose bothand be ofer in conference play, makes me think back to this summers postings on this and other husker boards where they wer discounting MU as a opponent and were all worried about CU? I retorted that CU was terrible and Hawkins not a big 12 worthy coach. So much for perceptions based on long ago glory. You have to see what your team is allabout today.

Wonder how old Phil Steele is doing these days after predicting a NU win and KSU and CU ahead of both KU and MU? How is that working for you phil? Or all the husker posters who place a big weight on his prognostications?

Remember this,

"The worst day as a buffalo is still better than the best day as a cornhusker!"

I bet he wishes he was a cornhusker now.....

Before long his house will be for sale like this one in Lincoln guess who this may be owned by?

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-...8461_1112822790

Billy C?

I believe it may be

more photos here

looks very nice but remains unsld

http://www.terrystork.com/property-details...p;prop_type=RES