The LJS Missouri Insider said......

Nebraska's success in the mid 90's had a lot to do with the devotion the assistant coaches had to the program. Being able to keep a guy like McBride here for a very long time, and other guys like Gill and Coach Brown, helped us significantly in my eyes.

So you're saying we have to keep Carl around as long as possible? :)

Forever. :hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

Look at the rankings of the defenses that Gabbert has faced...my daughter could have done what he did.

uh...

no she couldn't. nor could you or I or Lee.

funny though... :rollin:rollin

gabbert's pretty damn good. time will tell if he's "GREAT"

Look at the ranking for the defenses he has faced. They are almost the worst 4 in college football. And he couldn't do anything against them until they were wore out and out of depth. He isn't pretty damn anything yet. Not saying he won't be, but I'd have to say that yes, his daughter could have.

Look at the rankings of the defenses that Gabbert has faced...my daughter could have done what he did.

uh...

no she couldn't. nor could you or I or Lee.

funny though... :rollin:rollin

gabbert's pretty damn good. time will tell if he's "GREAT"

Next time, before you write, maybe you should do a little research...he hasn't faced a top 50 defense...and you don't know my daughter. :box

No offense to Missouri fans, but seriously, the only reason Missouri should even be mentioned in the same sentence as Nebraska when it comes to football is if it's the week the Huskers are playing the Tigers. I keep hearing this talk about "Missouri tradition"... what tradition? Missouri has no tradition when it comes to football. Sure the Tigers have played the Huskers tough over the past decade or so, but if I recall correctly, there was a stretch in the not-so-distant past where Nebraska won 24 in a row over Mizzou. I mean it's all well and good that you support your team and all, but come on, get real. When it comes to football success and football tradition, comparing Missouri to Nebraska would be like comparing the New Orleans Saints to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

No offense to Missouri fans, but seriously, the only reason Missouri should even be mentioned in the same sentence as Nebraska when it comes to football is if it's the week the Huskers are playing the Tigers. I keep hearing this talk about "Missouri tradition"... what tradition? Missouri has no tradition when it comes to football. Sure the Tigers have played the Huskers tough over the past decade or so, but if I recall correctly, there was a stretch in the not-so-distant past where Nebraska won 24 in a row over Mizzou. I mean it's all well and good that you support your team and all, but come on, get real. When it comes to football success and football tradition, comparing Missouri to Nebraska would be like comparing the New Orleans Saints to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

:yeah And I will add this question...How many National Championships has Missouri ever won? :clap