Can't we just be friends...

Hey just goes to show we all have different level/tastes for humor. It seemed pretty clear to me that it was written in humor. Some didnt catch it. Thats okay, But I think its alot more fun in life if you can learn to laugh at yourself.

:)

Next time some guests come into your home and piss on your couch, I hope you have a good laugh. :thumbs

There was just as many pot shots taken at MU. It was done in fun knapplc. its more like, the next time someone plays a joke i hope you laugh. its not near as serious as you and some others are trying to make it. Right now i am almost convinced your the old man on the block who yells at trick-or-treaters and calls the cops when someone shoots off fireworks on the forth past 9 p.m. Lighten up, why so serious.. ;)

Hey just goes to show we all have different level/tastes for humor. It seemed pretty clear to me that it was written in humor. Some didnt catch it. Thats okay, But I think its alot more fun in life if you can learn to laugh at yourself.

:)

Next time some guests come into your home and piss on your couch, I hope you have a good laugh. :thumbs

There was just as many pot shots taken at MU. It was done in fun knapplc. its more like, the next time someone plays a joke i hope you laugh. its not near as serious as you and some others are trying to make it. Right now i am almost convinced your the old man on the block who yells at trick-or-treaters and calls the cops when someone shoots off fireworks on the forth past 9 p.m. Lighten up, why so serious.. ;)

and yells at kids to get off his lawn.

I guess after 14 years it just isn't funny any more, Fro. You know I hold you in the highest regard, and I have a fine sense of humor. I just get really tired of the same lame crap over and over and over and over and over.

Tell me how much you'd laugh in 2022 if Husker fans were still making booger jokes. Even if you thought it was funny once, you can't tell me you'd be laughing at the same joke that long.

If that guy wanted to crack on Husker fans he has plenty of material from the past five years to use. Lawrence Phillips isn't even low-hanging fruit anymore. It's fallen off the tree, rotted, and been trodden underground.

I guess after 14 years it just isn't funny any more, Fro. You know I hold you in the highest regard, and I have a fine sense of humor. I just get really tired of the same lame crap over and over and over and over and over.

Tell me how much you'd laugh in 2022 if Husker fans were still making booger jokes. Even if you thought it was funny once, you can't tell me you'd be laughing at the same joke that long.

If that guy wanted to crack on Husker fans he has plenty of material from the past five years to use. Lawrence Phillips isn't even low-hanging fruit anymore. It's fallen off the tree, rotted, and been trodden underground.

I understand where your coming from. I just have come to believe that when some husker fans read stories/comments about their team, especially when comming from a MU/CU fan/writter, that they put up this defense and start looking for ways we are insulting them. Just look at all the people who started bad mouthing the writer and article because they were so blinded by their husker 'every ones out to get us' glasses that they clearly missed the humor and point.

I understand where your coming from. I just have come to believe that when some husker fans read stories/comments about their team, especially when comming from a MU/CU fan/writter, that they put up this defense and start looking for ways we are insulting them. Just look at all the people who started bad mouthing the writer and article because they were so blinded by their husker 'every ones out to get us' glasses that they clearly missed the humor and point.

But that's the point - Lawrence Phillips isn't funny. He's a horrible, idiotic, fool of a person. He played for us a decade and a half ago, and did something really bad while doing it. Our coach tried to help they guy and it blew up in his face. And for that, we have to keep hearing about it for 14 years, and counting. There is nothing that will ever be funny about the guy, or putting him on our plate.

I don't find comics about 9/11 funny either, for the record.