Can't we just be friends...

Anyone have any popcorn?

LMFAO....the funniest post here!! Nice job. Classic. :lol:

And Knapp....you're offended by Lawrence Phillips references?

That's choice. And here you have jammed us on 'booger' jokes, meth jokes and other assorted off-color humor.

Nice job.

Were you with Scott Frost when he was hiding in the closet or what?????

On an unfortunate note for MU....Frost wasn't hiding in the closet in 1997 in Columbia on fourth down with the game hanging in the balance. Matter of fact, I think the MU defense was hiding in the closet during OT that night because they gave it up faster than a drunken prom date.

Fro Daddy...

I liked that you posted that article...not sure if the sarcasm or comedic literature was found, hence most husker fans found it a cheap shot. I didn't, I keep laughing at the article and glad you wanted to share it. This is what makes a great board to keep coming back....You, Tuff Tiger, Killer Cati, Hokieluv...and yeah Beach Buff.

Hey just goes to show we all have different level/tastes for humor. It seemed pretty clear to me that it was written in humor. Some didnt catch it. Thats okay, But I think its alot more fun in life if you can learn to laugh at yourself.

:)

Next time some guests come into your home and piss on your couch, I hope you have a good laugh. :thumbs

Hey just goes to show we all have different level/tastes for humor. It seemed pretty clear to me that it was written in humor. Some didnt catch it. Thats okay, But I think its alot more fun in life if you can learn to laugh at yourself.

:)

Next time some guests come into your home and piss on your couch, I hope you have a good laugh. :thumbs

Now that's funny. Your reaction that is....