Can't we just be friends...

Anyone have any popcorn?

LMFAO....the funniest post here!! Nice job. Classic. :lol:

And Knapp....you're offended by Lawrence Phillips references?

That's choice. And here you have jammed us on 'booger' jokes, meth jokes and other assorted off-color humor.

Nice job.

Were you with Scott Frost when he was hiding in the closet or what?????

As funny as that was it no longer is. Seriously, you guys need to find more material.

Anyone have any popcorn?

That's choice. And here you have jammed us on 'booger' jokes, meth jokes and other assorted off-color humor.

Nice job.

Your cup of fail runneth over. I have never, ever mentioned Meth or any other off-color humor regarding Missouri. I have called Chase Daniel "booger" because we have video of him picking his nose and eating it.

Anyone have any popcorn?

Nice job.

Your cup of fail runneth over. I have never, ever mentioned Meth or any other off-color humor regarding Missouri. I have called Chase Daniel "booger" because we have video of him picking his nose and eating it.

He (Knapp) did edit his post Regarding Blaine Dalton, because he said it was in poor taste. Have to give him credit for that. He's a good Husker fan, protecting his turf and standing up for his team. You just have to read between the lines sometimes to see where he's coming from.

On another note, I see some pretty crappy nub fans here and I know there are some pretty crappy zou fans over at the tiger board. It goes with the territory.

On another note, I see some pretty crappy nub fans here and I know there are some pretty crappy zou fans over at the tiger board. It goes with the territory.

Percentages, man. Percentages. Most of the Husker fans here are pretty decent. And the ones who aren't, let's just say us Husker fans would like to see them banned as much as anyone, because they don't stand for what we stand for.

However, aside from you, Fro and MizzouBob, the rest of the Tiger fans visiting here have been horrible guests, choosing to come to our house and disrespect us, our team, our coaches and our fans. And not just once, as I did with Blaine Dalton. Repeatedly, after being asked to stop.

I'm not apologizing to anyone for calling a loser like Tim a loser. Trolling another fan base's website like this is childish in the extreme.

sure, let me become friends with them after getting cussed at by missouri fans wearing F**K Nebraska shirts and almost a brawl starting when me and my dad were leaving the stadium. my dad told me that exact day, "Missouri will get what's coming to them." I hope that's Thursday night. I met two nice people that day both were elders.

Anyone have any popcorn?

Nice job.

As funny as that was it no longer is. Seriously, you guys need to find more material.

they have no more material but we do. Most of the fans I saw at the game like i stated were a$$holes. but there are always some good ones in the bunch.

sure, let me become friends getting cussed at by missouri fans wearing F**K Nebraska shirts and almost a brawl starting when me and my dad were leaving the stadium. my dad told me that exact day, "Missouri will get what's coming to them." I hope that's Thursday night. I met two nice people that day both were elders.

Every program, even NU, has a few asshats for fans. MU, like CU, has a lot of them. Nobody is looking for each other to sing Kumbaya together, just to hang and relax. Besides the article was still funny as hell.

I think people, going to the game, need to lighten up but be aware.

Anyone have any popcorn?

Nice job.

Get some new material already! That has to be about the half dozenth time I've heard that BS in the past two weeks, get the f#*k over it!!

dedhoarse

New material would require thought, and thats nearly impossible when the brain cells are dying at an exponential rate...