Can't we just be friends...

:laughpound

I love the picture of the Missouri fan doing the L on the forehead thing right in front of his grandson! Good grief!

I really hope that win or lose, fans and players from both sides show outstanding sportsmanship. I know if Missouri wins, I will humbly congratulate even the biggest Mizzou trolls on this board, and if we win, I will be humble and not rub anybody's face in it. Hopefully others will do the same! Almost 24 hours til game time. I'm pumped!

WOW! Can't believe those people are dumb enough to think the writer meant anything other than Chiefs and Rams exclude themselves from the professional ranks due to their ineptitude. I could see those morons calling their neighbors to see if they have an atlas, or "one of those map magazines." Also, who would have thought we have been better over the last 5 years than Kansas? To hear those people tell it, we are beyond a joke. And they come on here talking crap.

I guess I didn't realize Arrowhead Stadium all of a sudden moved across the state line.

I thought they were more getting at the fact that both the Rams and the Chiefs suck at football.

If we're going to go on that premise, then I guess we could say Nebraska didn't even have D1 football a couple of years ago.