Can't we just be friends...

This is funny.

Mizzou are still f'ing a-holes, though.

of course they are... thats why you see a Husker fan wearing his heart on his sleeve and an OLD mizzery fan (who is making a great example for his inbred grandson) gesturing to Nebraska fans... the pics speak volumes about the fan bases.

Nebraska = CLASSY FANS

Mizzery = ASSFACE FANS

I will be glad when the game is over and all the mizzery losers can stick their L's in their azz!!

This is funny.

of course they are... thats why you see a Husker fan wearing his heart on his sleeve and an OLD mizzery fan (who is making a great example for his inbred grandson) gesturing to Nebraska fans... the pics speak volumes about the fan bases.

Nebraska = CLASSY FANS

Mizzery = ASSFACE FANS

I will be glad when the game is over and all the mizzery losers can stick their L's in their azz!!

you should take a Valproate. It might just help you... ;) Then after you calm down i can show you pics of NE fans flipping me the bird as i walked by both before and after last years game. And the best part is all i did was wear a black and gold shirt. LOL

This is funny.

Nebraska = CLASSY FANS

Mizzery = ASSFACE FANS

you should take a Valproate. It might just help you... ;) Then after you calm down i can show you pics of NE fans flipping me the bird as i walked by both before and after last years game. And the best part is all i did was wear a black and gold shirt. LOL

You mean you wont share you Lithium?! Heres a quarter... go downtown and get your tooth fixed.

Yeah the article showed me that missouri's sports writers as just as poor as their fans. Pretty much mocking good sportsmanship as though Nebraska fans have nothing better to do than put on an act. We care dearly about our football team and I personally will never make fun of others because I don't appreciate the flak either.

Yeah the article showed me that missouri's sports writers as just as poor as their fans. Pretty much mocking good sportsmanship as though Nebraska fans have nothing better to do than put on an act. We care dearly about our football team and I personally will never make fun of others because I don't appreciate the flak either.

ira like in pub 590 ira?

I thought it was light-hearted and kind of funny. I didnt take it as insulting.

This part especially was a clever shot for fun:

"From Missouri’s perspective, Nebraska fans politely clap for the opposing team as it jogs off the field for the sole purpose of reminding you that they politely clap for the opposing team as it jogs off the field."

This is funny.

Nebraska = CLASSY FANS

Mizzery = ASSFACE FANS

Priceless

Anyone have any popcorn?

LMFAO....the funniest post here!! Nice job. Classic. :lol:

And Knapp....you're offended by Lawrence Phillips references?

That's choice. And here you have jammed us on 'booger' jokes, meth jokes and other assorted off-color humor.

Nice job.

Were you with Scott Frost when he was hiding in the closet or what?????

Get some new material already! That has to be about the half dozenth time I've heard that BS in the past two weeks, get the f#*k over it!!