Vuren

Posted on: October 9, 2009 at 00:00:59 CT

MarshallPaulding MU

Member For:

4.74 yrs

Level:

User

M.O.B. Votes:

yes it sucks we lost, however I think our biggest defender was the rain tonight. Excuses, yes, but this team does not have a running identity and the rain killed the passing game for both teams but mainly Mizzou. Hats off to NU for exploiting it. Suh, notice how he was 5 yards downfield when he made the pick...overrated if you ask me. Just a fatass who is on the right place at the right time. Gabbert, not as good as weeks past but not as bad as tonight. It will be okay. KU will beat this sorry team and we will beat KU.

MarshallPaulding MU

Member For:

4.74 yrs

Level:

User

M.O.B. Votes:

yes it sucks we lost, however I think our biggest defender was the rain tonight. Excuses, yes, but this team does not have a running identity and the rain killed the passing game for both teams but mainly Mizzou. Hats off to NU for exploiting it. Suh, notice how he was 5 yards downfield when he made the pick...overrated if you ask me. Just a fatass who is on the right place at the right time. Gabbert, not as good as weeks past but not as bad as tonight. It will be okay. KU will beat this sorry team and we will beat KU.

Meth is a hell of a drug...

MarshallPaulding MU

Member For:

4.74 yrs

Level:

User

M.O.B. Votes:

Bitter much?

MarshallPaulding MU

Member For:

4.74 yrs

Level:

User 4.74 yrs

M.O.B. Votes:

Meth is a hell of a drug...

You might have a point

MarshallPaulding MU

Wow - watching that game, it was obvious that the best team won. So if they are sorry, what would that make Missouri? If anything, Nebraska is underrated. And this is from an impartial observer.