Good Morning Boys....

Well....needless to say i am a little disapointed this morning. I kept waiting for a big play, but 2 in about 30 seconds completly took the wind from the sails. I was impressed with the effort of both schools. Sloppy game. WAY too many penalties. Bad calls for both teams. A little chippy but not too bad. I think both fan bases (if they are honest with themselves) will be impressed with the others team. I saw some really good things from your boys last night. Both still have a ways to go though.

Congrats on the win. The season lines up well for a strong finish.

Oh, and if anybody knows the someone who went in the fenced yard of a quite MU fan in the Irvington area and cut an "X" over the logo of his Missouri Tiger grill cover. let me know, becuase I have a can for them. A big ol' can of whoop azz.... :angry:

Well....needless to say i am a little disapointed this morning. I kept waiting for a big play, but 2 in about 30 seconds completly took the wind from the sails. I was impressed with the effort of both schools. Sloppy game. WAY too many penalties. Bad calls for both teams. A little chippy but not too bad. I think both fan bases (if they are honest with themselves) will be impressed with the others team. I saw some really good things from your boys last night. Both still have a ways to go though.

Oh, and if anybody knows the someone who went in the fenced yard of a quite MU fan in the Irvington area and cut an "X" over the logo of his Missouri Tiger grill cover. let me know, becuase I have a can for them. A big ol' can of whoop azz.... :angry:

No you don't

It was a well fought game. I think both teams did well (minus penalties). Great defensive game.

No you don't

:laughpound

No you don't

Hey now. <_< I am a 6'4", 245 lbs fighting machine :box . They have awoken a beast that is filled with rage :steam. i could go crazy on them if i found um :ahhhhhhhh

But most likely i would just spray them with the water hose. You know its cold and that could get them sick. Yeah...i like paybacks :nutz

Plus i dont want BRI to come and get me for beating up some kids :cop::hmmph

:lol:

No you don't

Hey now. <_< I am a 6'4", 245 lbs fighting machine :box . They have awoken a beast that is filled with rage :steam. i could go crazy on them if i found um :ahhhhhhhh

But most likely i would just spray them with the water hose. You know its cold and that could get them sick. Yeah...i like paybacks :nutz

The last 6'4", 245 lb fighting machine that I saw was gimping around Folsom Field for about 2 1/2 hours and woke up this morning and failed his Algebra test.

And I do think that beating up kids is against board rules and might have gotten you banned.

No you don't

well, stupid people do stupid things all the time....we all deserve the respect of our personal property...you are the bigger dude, in more than one way.

Oh, and if anybody knows the someone who went in the fenced yard of a quite MU fan in the Irvington area and cut an "X" over the logo of his Missouri Tiger grill cover.

That ain't cool. At least cut an N over the logo. Idiots.

Missouri's D looked pretty good. Very fast up front. You guys are do to have a much better year than predicted as long as Gabbert doesn't lose his confidence after all those picks.

Oh, and if anybody knows the someone who went in the fenced yard of a quite MU fan in the Irvington area and cut an "X" over the logo of his Missouri Tiger grill cover.

That ain't cool. At least cut an N over the logo. Idiots.

:laughpound

leading the future of america's youth... ;)