Does last nights game help or hurt Nebraska in recruiting?

Ya he was a 6.0 four star and ranked as the 51st player in the rivals 100, number 1 in oregon and 6th DT. Granger, Callahan Bright (FSU), Jerell Powe (Ole Miss) Kade Weston (Georiga) and Roy Miller (Texas) in order were ranked ahead of him. Ive heard of Granger, Bright, and Miller, but never heard of Powe or Weston.

Absolutely helped. No doubt.

Nebraska and the stellar D are a hot topic.

Jim Rome started his segment praising our efforts so even if they did go to bed, the buzz today is about us.

We also beat Mizzou in their back yard. We need to get all the Mizzou talent we can grab and beleive me , Missouri recruits know who won..

ahhemm..

CHASE ROME...

Jim Rome started his segment praising our efforts so even if they did go to bed, the buzz today is about us.

We also beat Mizzou in their back yard. We need to get all the Mizzou talent we can grab and beleive me , Missouri recruits know who won..

ahhemm..

CHASE ROME...

:yeah

ahhemm..

CHASE ROME...

Seriously. Did anybody NOT see this one coming???

Great pickup though. I'm stoked.

How cool is that we just took a kid from Missouri while playing in their house? Welcome Chase! You'll look better in black than you would in Orange. Go Big Red!

:dunno UH :dunno

Anyway, of course the win helps. MU,KU,OSU have built their program on the fact we were wandering through the dessert with BC. We start winning these games regardless of style points and we will be back towards the very top in national prominence.

ahhemm..

CHASE ROME...

Well, considering you have been one of the Coaches biggest critics in the recruiting game, I'm guessing you didn't anticipate this.

Well, considering you have been one of the Coaches biggest critics in the recruiting game, I'm guessing you didn't anticipate this.

Ummm . . . yeah. You were the one saying we weren't recruiting well. Now you saw it coming the whole time? :wacko:

Edit: Now Tyler Moore (2011) probable 5 star OL out of Florida . . . with a Florida offer!!! This staff can't recruit. The sky is falling! Etc. :) Good day to be a Husker.

Ummm . . . yeah. You were the one saying we weren't recruiting well. Now you saw it coming the whole time? :wacko:

Edit: Now Tyler Moore (2011) probable 5 star OL out of Florida . . . with a Florida offer!!! This staff can't recruit. The sky is falling! Etc. :) Good day to be a Husker.

Moore is a 5 star now but when he officially commits, he will fall to a 3 star and the "lack of 5 star, we can't recruit talk" will start.

The month of August was rough and had me and a lot of people concerned. I'll own it.

I thought we picked it up a little with our visits and now getting this kid.