Suh Heisman Website

I wasn't sarcastic about it...I'm dead serious. But I don't know how to do it. Doesn't have to be anything major. Pretty much just a landing site, with some photos, stats and a member counter.

Spread it around on facebook, message boards, and forward to every football fan you know. Once it grows to an impressive following...send info to local papers...then a "Hey ESPN...look at this following". He won't win it, but he could def get on the radar.

www.suh4heisman.com

www.suhforheisman.com

www.suhheisman.com

If there was some kind of legal problem, either nothing would happen, or we would be informed and then we would take it down. As far as a blog, I'm not really sure it would work well because the only thing you would really put on a Heisman website would be a very basic page that looks nice and has minimal info, but links to other info.

:rollin

people always want someone ELSE to do things.

do it yourself.

you don't need someone else.

if you have 5.95 A MONTH an internet connection, can use simple programs like microsoft word and have half a brain.

you can do it.

they have lots of templates, just upload your content with tools they provide.

http://www.ipower.com/

just click when they tell ya.

yes, even you can do it.

but it involves YOUR time, money and energy. not someone else's.

you just have to want to.

enjoy!

:rollin

people always want someone ELSE to do things.

do it yourself.

you don't need someone else.

if you have 5.95 A MONTH an internet connection, can use simple programs like microsoft word and have half a brain.

you can do it.

they have lots of templates, just upload your content with tools they provide.

http://www.ipower.com/

just click when they tell ya.

yes, even you can do it.

but it involves YOUR time, money and energy. not someone else's.

you just have to want to.

enjoy!

Wow, thanks for the lecture dad. I'll go clean my room now... :wtf

If you're making a website for a football player to win a national award for the best player in the entire country, and you make it using microsoft word or some pre-made template, you are not going to be taken seriously.

:laughpound Aint that the truth!

If it is a single page with a red background and a picture of Suh and a member counter....you know darn well that Husker fans will flock to it no matter how fancy it is or isn't.

If you're making a website for a football player to win a national award for the best player in the entire country, and you make it using microsoft word or some pre-made template, you are not going to be taken seriously.

:laughpound Aint that the truth!

If it is a single page with a red background and a picture of Suh and a member counter....you know darn well that Husker fans will flock to it no matter how fancy it is or isn't.

We are trying to get people OTHER than husker fans to pay attention :)