Could NU have best DL in Big 12?

rkhufu7

OU was supposed to have the best DL in the nation, but they do still blitz to apply pressure, and UT had to blitz vs Tech, but seeing the heat the front 4 put on Tyrod Taylor, then Gabert, I actually think they are the best in the league and look like the DLs of the 90s, save they are bigger at the rush end positions.

OU was supposed to have the best DL in the nation, but they do still blitz to apply pressure, and UT had to blitz vs Tech, but seeing the heat the front 4 put on Tyrod Taylor, then Gabert, I actually think they are the best in the league and look like the DLs of the 90s, save they are bigger at the rush end positions.

I appreciate the kind words, but have a question....does the band wagon pull directly up to your door? <_<

I have been a NU/USC fan since I was a kid in the late 70s and early 80s. I am the one that says win the Big 12 , just win the North and get sacrificed!!! I never drank the Callahan Kool-aide like some of you. I am the Texas grad, realist that knows that NU can't beat OU and UT for yearly top 10 classes, so they have to rebuild the walkon program and they have to recruit nationally and such to win. They just need to get some better I-backs that are durable and bigger, IMO.

I have been a NU/USC fan since I was a kid in the late 70s and early 80s. I am the one that says win the Big 12 , just win the North and get sacrificed!!! I never drank the Callahan Kool-aide like some of you. I am the Texas grad, realist that knows that NU can't beat OU and UT for yearly top 10 classes, so they have to rebuild the walkon program and they have to recruit nationally and such to win. They just need to get some better I-backs that are durable and bigger, IMO.

You are nuts. Helu is one of the TOP 10 RB's in the country and Burkhead is solid. You my friend, are crazy. :bat