Austin radio host (UT flagship 1300 the ZONE)

rkhufu7

I listen to Craig most afternoons down here and although he is Mack Brown's lap dog, he is pretty unbiased about talking college football. A few weeks ago he was talking about the 'skers briefly and said we will probably win the north and it'll be a real good B12 title game as long as Texas beats OU(that was before OU lost everybody). Ever since I've been down here, the UT fans have shown alot of respect towards Nebraska.

I listen to Craig most afternoons down here and although he is Mack Brown's lap dog, he is pretty unbiased about talking college football. A few weeks ago he was talking about the 'skers briefly and said we will probably win the north and it'll be a real good B12 title game as long as Texas beats OU(that was before OU lost everybody). Ever since I've been down here, the UT fans have shown alot of respect towards Nebraska.

I'm originally from San Antonio, 70 or so miles south of Austin. Driving through SA the day after the '05 Alamobowl with our car all Husker'd up, we got a lot of thumbs up. No negative response at all.

I'm originally from San Antonio, 70 or so miles south of Austin. Driving through SA the day after the '05 Alamobowl with our car all Husker'd up, we got a lot of thumbs up. No negative response at all.

We've competed with them the last two times we played and our team was dreadfull in '07. Honestly, our defense is capable of keeping us in any game.

We've competed with them the last two times we played and our team was dreadfull in '07. Honestly, our defense is capable of keeping us in any game.

And in 06 we gave them the game (NUNN!!!) Not that that matters for this year but we play them kinda like CU plays us, always seems to be a close game.