Nebraska's game against VaTech looking better and better...

VT will be 4th in the next poll. If they win out which is not really impossible, hardest game probably next week @ GT, they´ll play for the national championship. Florida and Alabama gonna meet in the SEC championship game so at least one of them will drop past VT, Texas will lose to NU, there is another one and the Hokies will be 2nd at least. Now when NU wins out as well, we are likely going to see a rematch ...ahh getting ahead of things too much i guess ...like the thought though :nanalama

VT is a totally different team now...Doubt we could hang (as close) with them now.

Even the talking heads are pointing to the last couple of minutes of our game with them as their turning point of the season.

We might have improved a little since that game, but it appears at least to me..not near as much as they have...Judging by Miami's rating, it appears the pollsters agree.

Yeah, as much as I hate to say it, Holtz is right when he says VT has become a different team from the last minute or so of our game through now. The VT team that is beating on people right now is not the same VT team we played.

???

I don't think I agree with this.

It's sorta like last season..We were very different (better) after the Missery game.

Yeah, as much as I hate to say it, Holtz is right when he says VT has become a different team from the last minute or so of our game through now. The VT team that is beating on people right now is not the same VT team we played.

???

:yeah

???

It's sorta like last season..We were very different (better) after the Missery game.

I don't think its accurate to put it that way though. It isn't like some fan cast a magic spell at the end of the game and now they are immaculate. We had a couple breakdowns and lost a game that shouldn't have even been in reach at that point anyway. Now, I'm not saying I know for sure that we could hang with VT right now, but their improvement is because their coaches made some changes. Pretty sure I heard they changed some things on offense anyway.

Yes, but I think some people would rather cover their eyes and go, "No way is VT playing better now than they were when we nearly beat them! We are teh awesomeness!!"

Here's where I disagree: We dominated them in the trenches and our defensive game plan was darn near perfect. I don't know how that has changed. Bo and co. had Taylor running for his life . . . with no open running lanes to scramble through. I haven't seen a team other than Nebraska and Alabama who has been able to do that.

VT also missed a lot of chances on offense against us. We played good D against them, but they hurt themselves a fair amount, too. That is one of the differences.

And we missed a lot of chances on offense against them. :dunno

If anything we missed MORE chances . . . I can think of three TDs that weren't.