Nebraska #2 in Big 12

I was listening to a National College football talk show on ESPN via Sirus radio and they were comparing the Big 12 to the Pac 10. They went down best to worst to see which was the better conference.

They said Texas would lose to USC

Second Nebraska would beat Oregon

Third Oklahoma would beat Cal

Etc

They said Nebraska would beat Oregon without trouble because of our Defense. Sounds like our perception is changing.

I was listening to a National College football talk show on ESPN via Sirus radio and they were comparing the Big 12 to the Pac 10. They went down best to worst to see which was the better conference.

Etc

They said Nebraska would beat Oregon without trouble because of our Defense. Sounds like our perception is changing.

I can see us turning the Ducks into soup.

Etc

I can see us turning the Ducks into soup.

As can I...

Living here on the delusional west coast and having to see every FREAKING USC game, I will tell you that they would be destroyed by Texas. USC is actually pretty bad this year. They have a decent defense, but can be beat with a good inside running game, but on offense they are pathetic. Put just a tiny bit of pressure on Barkley, and his accuracy goes in the tank.

The Big XII is clearly, way, way, better than the Pac-10. I know UCLA beat K-State, but come on. That was K-state.