Tyler Gabbert

munson seems to think he is going to bolt

Would not surprise me. From earlier articles when he committed he stated that he thought he had better chance to start early at Nebraska over Mizzou. Now that backup QB's are dropping at Mizzou it's opening the door for him to backup his brother. I just hope if he decides thats what he wants to do that he just de-commit sooner rather than later.

munson seems to think he is going to bolt

Would he just bolt to Mizzou or would he open it up completely?

munson made it seem as though he is going to mizzou.

edit: he said he likes the depth chart at mizzou. just comes to show nothing good or bad said on this board is affecting some of these kids decisions.

It still doesn't make sense to me for him to go to Mizzou bc of a qb battle at NU. Mizzou already has a four star qb commit for this class in Franklin and Gabbert would be NU's only qb commit. If he comes here he redshirts sits behind green for a few years then still has two years to start. if he goes to mizzou he is constantly battling a qb in his own class along with sitting behind gabbert for at least one year. he is saying that logjams and competition is the main thing he's looking at but that doesn't even make sense, I think it has to be more of something else....local pressure, family pressure, something aside from what he's actually saying IMO.

If he's scared of competition, Nebraska is not the right place for him. If we have a shot at getting Sean Robinson to switch, I would be really happy with that. Maybe with Green and Robinson, we would finally begin to morph into a Florida/Oregon type offense that Bo prefers (and I believe is more effective in the college game than the pseudo WCO that we currently run).

I hate oregon's offense! how'd it look when dixon went down? how'd it look against boise state when masolli wasn't able to do anything? also florida's offense is no different, but when you have tebow, demps, rainey, moody, and some of the fastest wr's in cfb all protected by a huge, athletic powerful offensive line it makes the offense look pretty damn good scheme wise. our offense will be just fine. i do think we need to be able to line up in heavy sets and run straight at the defense if we have to, but that will come in time.